Chapter 5 Lunch

Misty-

"What's your name sugar?" Gerard asked, nudging my arm, startling me out of me thoughts. "Uh, M-Misty." I replied. "Like that one chick from Pokémon." He said, chewing his gum. I sighed and went back to my assignment. Writing out definitions to sciencey words like mitosis and meiosis. I glanced over at Gerard to see he was drawing.

It was a side view of a man and a woman getting ready to kiss and they were both covered in blood. It was kind of creepy looking but the details and the design was pretty good. I wish I knew how to draw. I didn't finish my work before the bell rang so I guess now I have homework. At least I can finally go to lunch.

Gerard was the first to leave. He left in a hurry. Actually, he bolted out of there. People cleared out of his way too. I rolled my eyes and went to my locker to get my lunch and quickly went down to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was full of kids throwing food, pushing others, and gossiping. I somehow managed to find a lunch table with no one sitting at it.

I opened the brown paper bag and took out my lunch. Just your average pb&j sandwich with a bag of potato chips and a small bottle of blueberry Brisk. As I was eating my sandwich, someone slams their hand onto the table right by me, making me jump. I look up to see none other than Gerard and his friends that I saw earlier.

"You just can't keep away, can you doll?" He said. I quickly stood up but the guy with the tattoos stood in my way. "Where're you going? You just got here." He asked. "What's the hurry?" The guy with the fro asked. "Yeah, we have about 20 something more minutes." Said Bob. "We'd love for you to keep us company!" Said the one with glasses.

I looked back at Gerard and he was smirking at me. "Sit." He said, snapping his fingers and pointing to where I was just sitting. I don't want to take any chances with them that'll get my ass kicked, even though that's probably what they're gonna do in a few minutes. But I didn't want to piss them off so I sat back down.

Gerard sat next to me on my left and the guy with the tattoos at my right. The guy with the glasses sat next to Gerard and the guy with the fro and Bob sat across from us. I was squished between Gerard and the other guy. "So Mr. Tru assigned me a lab partner." Gerard laughed, looking at me.

The others all looked at me and glared, except for tattoo guy. He gave me a half smile. "Boys, this is Misty! My lab partner." Gerard announced, putting his arm over my shoulder making me tense up. "Misty, this Frank, Bob, Ray, and my brother Mikey." He said, pointing to everyone. "Why the fuck are you sitting here?!" Bob yelled. I looked down.

"I-I didn't know..." I started. Gerard started laughing lightly. "I've heard this too many times sugar." He said, shaking his head. My heart started going faster and Bob swiped my lunch. "He took my lunch..." I muttered. "What are you looking me for? I'm not gonna get it back for you." Gerard said. "I'll get it for you!" Said Frank.

He reached over but Bob shoved him away. "NO YOU FUCKING WON'T!!!" He yelled. Frank looked at me with a :/ face and shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry Mist. You're on your own." He said. Well... there goes my lunch. "You're gonna have to get it yourself because we're not sharing." Said Gerard before finally taking his arm off me.

They all scooted their lunches closer to themselves while Bob ripped open my lunch bag and started eating my potato chips. "C-come on. P-please give that back... I'm hungry." I muttered just loud enough for him to hear, my heart racing 1000 miles an hour. "I don't fucking care!" Bob sneered.

I looked away from him and just thought for a moment. I glanced at everyone else and they paid no attention. I then glanced back at Bob and noticed while he was scarfing down my chips, he still had his own lunch out which was two leftover slices of pizza. An idea crossed my mind. It was extremely risky and will most likely put me in the hospital.

What I was about to do was incredibly stupid, but it was the only way that I could get my own lunch back. I quickly reached over and snatched Bob's lunch. "GIVE THAT BACK YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!" Bob screamed. "Not until you give back my lunch!" I half yelled. The whole cafeteria dropped silent and everyone stared.

"OH THAT!S IT!" Bob screamed. He crawled up on the table and lunged at me! I closed my eyes and screamed. "LET GO!" Bob yelled. I opened my eyes to see Frank Ray and Mikey holding him back while Gerard sat there laughing. Bob gave up and tossed me my lunch back and I tossed him his. "Geez fine. You win." He rolled his eyes.

I took shaky breaths and tried to calm down. After about five minutes of calming myself down I realized I was clinging onto Gerard's arm. He was smirking down at me. I squeaked and let go of his arm. He chuckled and I my whole face turned red. "Cute." He chuckled. God this is so embarrassing!