Chapter 16 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

First before I begin, 4 years ago today, on March 22nd 2013, our beloved My Chemical Romance broke up. We'll miss them so much, but they continue to carry on to this day and so will we!

 We'll miss them so much, but they continue to carry on to this day and so will we!

So long and goodnight! Thank you for everything you've done for us 🖤

*Flashback to four years ago*
(In the fan fiction, not when they broke up!)

Gerard-

It was my first year of high school. It was towards the end of the year. The only friends I really had were Ray and Frank. Mikey is still in middle school. All I ever really do in school is draw and try to avoid the bullies. "Hey! Faggot!" Speak of the devil... or devilS.

I sighed and tried to ignore them. Kevin and Austin. "Hey! Emo twat! We're talking to you!" Kevin yells. He pulls my hair causing me to mess up on my drawing. I growl and shove him off and they just laugh. "Aw, did we mess up your precious art?" Austin says in a mock apologetics tone.

He snatched the drawing from me and I tried snatching it back but Kevin pinned me down. "Give that back asshole!" I sneered. "Aha, not so fast little bitch! I wanna see just what's so important that you have to miss out on your swimming class!" Said Austin.

The picture I drew was Kevin and Austin's mangled up corpses with the word REVENGE written in their blood. "I don't remember us giving you permission to draw us!" He yelled. "Whoa little bitch did what?! Let me see!" Kevin barks, balling his fist in my hair once more.

Austin shows his idiot friend the gruesome drawing. "What's that supposed to mean? Huh you little freak?! Revenge?! Tell us what this all means!" Kevin sneers through clenched teeth. "I-if you had an ounce of intelligence in those air heads of yours you'd see that you both are dead to me but I want to see you suffer myself!"

I said darkly. For a moment they actually looked scared, but Austin soon smirked. "Death huh? You wanna know what it's like to die?!" He asked. He ripped up the drawing and threw it into the pool. "Please! Allow us to show you!" He added. Austin crouched down, grabbing me.

Kevin seemed to get the idea and helped him in lifting me up. "Put me the fuck down!" I yelled as I struggled against the two. "Oh, sure Gerard. We'll let you go! Go down in the deep end since you've really went far off it this time!" Said Austin. I knew exactly what he meant.

They were going to throw me in the deep pool that was about 20 feet deep and I don't know how to swim either! "FUCK!" I screamed as I thrashed in their hold, causing them to burst out laughing. "You've been missing out on your swimming classes. So we're gonna teach you a lesson.