Chapter 21 It's Your Fucking Nightmare Part 2

Misty-

"Misty? Misty wake up!" Gerard shook me and I gasped as I woke up. Gerard and the others looked at me worriedly. What? I'm back under the bleachers? This time Mikey, Ray, Frank and Bob are here too. And Gerard... he's right here! "Hey, are you okay?" Bob asked. "She wouldn't be crying if she was, meathead!" Frank grumbled. "Misty..." Gerard said. I sat there shaking as, (as Frank just said) I cried. I jumped up and hugged Gerard. "Misty, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Ryan! H-he killed you and my mom!" I sobbed. "Sugar, you were just dreaming. I'm right here." He cooed. I sob into his chest and he rubs my back. It took me about five minutes to calm down. I pulled away and Gerard wiped my tears away. "Where does this Ryan fuck live?!" Frank asked. "Frank, he's a cop, remember?" Gerard grumbles. "I don't care! I'm suck of him hurting and harassing you guys and Mikey too!" Gerard sighs. "It's his word against ours."

I shake my head. "All he does is use his authority to hurt us!" I say. "He's still a cop! He'll just arrest us if we try to do something!" Bob says. "I mean, unless we have evidence." Said Ray. "Evidence? How are we suppose to get that? Have Gerard where a wire and mic?" Mikey asked. "Well we have to do something!" I spoke up. "Misty's right. This is gone too far. He's threatened you guys, he beats me and Misty and her mom. And if I so much as get one more detention, he'll throw me behind bars!" Gerard says.

Mikey looks around. "We'll think of something. But why don't we think up of something at home where we'll at least be safe?" We all look at Mikey and he points out from under the belachers. Gerard looks and growls. "Damien is making his way over here." I felt my heart race. "Who?" Bob asked. "He's Ryan's son, remember?" Mikey says. "Guys, let's go through the bushes." Said Ray. We pick up our stuff and scurry into the tall bushes.

"Frank, we're going to your house. Just incase Wart shows up at my house." Said Gerard. Frank grinned. "Sleepover!" He chirped. I sighed and texted my grandma that I was spening the night at a friend's house before getting on Gerard's motorcycle with him. Immideantly we all sped off. I held onto Gerard for dear life. It took us while to get to Frank's house. Once we got there, I sent a text to my mom, asking if she was okay.