Chapter 4 This Day Couldn't Get Any Worse, Oh Wait, It Just Did!

Misty-

I ran inside the school and everyone was looking at me in horror. I raised my eyebrow but shrugged em off. I desperately looked around for Jenna since I didn't see her outside. Just some blood on the grass. I was about to give up looking for her but the nurse came running out of her office towards me.

"Ms. Brown!" She called. I stopped and looked up at her. Everyone is so much taller than me. "Yes nurse... Kash?" I asked, reading her name tag. "Jenna told me what happened. Are you hurt?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, Samantha didn't do any damage to me. Wait... Jenna told you?!" I replied.

Nurse Kash nodded. "Yes, I have have Jenna with me right now. But that's not why I asked if you were hurt. She told me that Kevin and Austin chased you under the bleachers where those delinquents hang around. That's what I'm worried about. Did those boys hurt you?" She asked, checking me over for injuries.

"No I'm fine, they didn't hurt me." I told her. She seemed shocked at my answer. "Can I please see Jenna?" I asked. "I'm sorry Ms. Brown. But you need to hurry to class. Jenna's parents are on their way to come and pick her up and will be staying home for a while until she is feeling better." Nurse Kash explained.

I sighed and nodded. "Alright. Thank you though. For taking care of her anyways, and for your concern." I said. She smiled warmly at me and nodded. "Of corse hun, now hurry on now. Class starts in about two minutes." She says. I nod and go to my first class which is homeroom.

All the kids stared at me with the same horrific look and they whispered to one another. Even the teacher looked horrified. "C-class, we have a new student. Ms. Brown, why don't you come up to the front of the class and introduce yourself?" He said, still looking horrified.

Everyone stared at me as I slowly made my way up front and faced them all. "Um, hi. I'm Misty Brown. I just moved here from Warren Michigan. Um, I like singing, dancing, video games and Panic! At The Disco." I said shyly. Nobody said anything so I took my seat in the very back just to avoid everyone's stares.

The teacher tells everyone to work on any assignments we might have for other classes that we haven't finished. Since this is my first day I didn't have anything to work on. So I just sat there bored while listening to "But It's Better If You Do" by Panic! At The Disco. Once first hour was over and I went to algebra, some of the stares died down.

The teacher had me do the same thing as my homeroom teacher. She had me walk up to the front of the room and tell the class a little bit about myself. Some kids still gave me horrific looks while most of them either snickered or just didn't care. I took my seat in the back again and she handed out assignments and gave me an algebra book.

I'm actually really good at algebra so the assignment was pretty easy. I was the first to hand mine in. Some of the others glared at me and scoffed. "She must be a nerd." I heard a girl whisper to her friend as I sat down. "Excuse me but just because I'm good at something doesn't mean I'm a nerd." I said.

She looked back at me with a scowl. "Actually it does! So don't you tell me what you're not! Know your fucking place you nerd!" She sneered. She said it in such a snobbish way too. What the hell is wrong with these people? Don't tell her what I'm not? I stood back up and walked over to her.

"First off you don't even know me. You have no right to tell me what you think I should be and then get mad when I say I'm not that!" I told her. She stood up also and back handed me. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME THAT WAY NOR DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME PERIOD YOU FUCKING NERD!" She practically screamed.

"Lisa that's enough! Go to the principal's office right now!" Yelled the teacher. "Why? For being honest and teaching the new girl her place?!" Lisa sneered. "This is MY classroom young lady! You have no authority here over others. Now go!" The teacher snapped. Lisa stomped her foot like a child and stormed out of the classroom.

"You too Ms. Brown." The teacher randomly says. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. "Why? What'd I do?" I asked calmly. "You were aggravating her." She replied. I raised both of my eyebrows as if to say 'really?' "Aggravating her? How is sticking up for myself aggravating?" I asked.

She raised her hand in front of her. "Uh uh! Don't give me any lip. Just go to the principal's office as you were told." Her snobbish voice made me cringe. I shook my head and walked to the principal's office. Lisa was just walking out and she crashed her shoulder with mine. "Out of my way fucking nerd!" She spat.

I rolled my eyes and just ignored her. "Ms. Brown. Have a seat." Principal Storm says as he points to a chair in front of his desk. I say nothing and just sit down. "I know you were just trying to stand up for yourself but you were still disrupting class. So you have detention after school today." He explained. I sighed but nodded.

"Go back to class now." He says, shooing me out of the door. As soon as I go out, the bell rings. I entered my 3rd hour class, which is science and took my seat at the back of the class. The each desk could fit two students. I noticed the desk I was sitting at had a bunch of graffiti and even a few carvings.

"Hey you! In the back! You're late!" My teacher shouts. I sighed and rested my head in my hand. "Sorry... I was in the principal's office." I muttered. "Right. Try to make it here on time Ms...?" He asked. "Brown. Misty Brown, sir." I said before putting my head down. He went on with the lesson and I didn't pay attention.

This first day couldn't possibly get worse. First I get yelled at by some wannabe Barbie doll, then get my backpack thrown out the window, then I watched a girl I just met get beaten bloody, get chased by two moron jock, have a run in with a bunch of psychotic delinquents, and to top it all off I get in trouble because some bitch was trying to tell me what I'm not.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when the desk move and someone say next to me. I looked up to see the very same black haired delinquent I never wanted to see again grinning at me with his feet propped up on the desk. "Well well, if it isn't the new girl, sitting at my desk!" He chirped. I gulped as my heart started beating faster.

"S-sorry! I-I'll s-sit s-somewhere e-else t-tomorrow!" I squeaked. He chuckled lightly and leaned in really close to me and since the desk was in the corner I was pinned. "What if I don't want you to sit somewhere else?" He whispered, I could feel his lips brushing up against my ear and it caused my cheeks to burn.

"Ahem!" The teacher clears his throat. I looked up and everyone was staring at us in horror like we just murdered someone. The guy shot everyone glares and they immediately looked away from us and he moved away from me. "As I was saying, we are starting a new project. I want you all to make a no motor magnet.

You have until the end of next month to complete it and you will all be working with partners. And as you all know, your partner for the project is who is seated next to you." The teacher explained. He gave me a sympathetic look and so did some students. I glanced up at the delinquent and he was giving me an almost sadistic smile.

"So you're actually assigning me a partner?" He asked the teacher. "Afraid so Gerard." The teacher replied. Gerard? So that's him name. Gerard looked back at me with that same smirk. "I've never had a lab partner before. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you sugar!" He said, winking at me. I was wrong about this day not possibly getting worse, because it just did...