Chapter 22 Sleep Over

Misty-

"Come on you two love birds! Go do that outside!" Frank yells as he throws a pillow at Gerard and me. Gerard had me pinned to Frank's couch and was kissing me! No joke, he was on top of me! I pushed him away. "H-he's right! W-we shouldn't do this!" I stutter. Gerard chuckled and started kissing my neck. "Let them look." I squeaked when he sucked on my soft spot. "Th-that not what I meant!" Frank and the others laughed. I bit my tounge when Gerard started squeezing my boobs.

It was hard not to moan. The guys kept cheering Gerard on. I lost it when he put his hands under my shirt and squeezed my bare boobs! As soon as I moaned, Gerard kisses me and shoves his tounge in my mouth! This isn't right! Gerard's almost 18 and I'm 15! He could get arrested if we do it! Plus his friends and brother are watching! I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him away. "S-stop! W-we really can't do this here!" I squeaked. Gerard pouted but let's go anyways.

I let go of his hair and we sit up. My heart was pounding! "Awe man! I was just getting hard!" Gerard growled. "Shut up, Frank!" He snapped. Frank just sticks his tounge out. I blush and look down. "Can we just focus on the task at hand?!" Mikey says, sounding very annoyed. Bob and Ray nod. "Alright alright! I already have enough equipment for Gerard to use to expose Ryan with. Mics and recording equipment. As for you, Misty... I'm not sure." He said.

"She can always set up cameras at her mom's house." Gerard suggests. I look at him. "That'll work." Said Ray. "I don't have any cameras like that." Said Frank. "We'll just buy some." Said Ray. "Where?" I asked. "My mom's got Amazon prime. I'll order them for you." Said Frank. Gerard looked at me and grinned. "We're really doing this, sugar!" He said. "It'll take about two days for the cameras to get here." Frank says. I nodded. "In the mean time, since my parents are out of town." He smirks and opens up his mom's wine cupboard. "Oh fuck yes!" Gerard cheered as he and the guys grabbed wine bottles. I face palmed. Here we go again...