Chapter 28 Abstructing Court, But In A Good Way

Gerard-

I sat in the corner of my tiny little room. I was cold and hungry. I hadn't eaten in like two days. They serve me food, but it's disgusting. I mean, it's moldy, passed it's expiration date by like a year, and often the food is rotting! I feel like they're trying to kill me, but if I said that then they'd keep me in here longer. "Misty." I mumbled. God, I miss her.

The thought of her was the only thing that kept me sane. I closed my eyes and started to dream about her. But that was cut short when my door opened and someone yelled at me to wake up. I groaned and looked up at the officer. "Time for your trial. Get up." He commanded. I groaned and stood up, rubbing my eyes.

"Can I please have some food first? Some that isn't rotting or covered in mold?" I respectfully asked, but since my throat was so dry, my voice sounded raspy. The officer just yanked me up and put me in handcuffs. "Come on. At least a cup of coffee?" I asked. The officer just shook his head and shoved me forward. I held back a groan from lack of coffee and food.

My stomach growled loudly, but I didn't say anything. The officers took me to their squad car and put me in the back seat. I stared out the window as they drove me and to the court house. I closed my eyes and thought about Misty. Her soft skin. Her beautiful blue eyes. Her long wavy brown hair. The way she smiles. Her warm touch when she hugs me.

(Time skip to the trial)

"You were placed on a four year parol for attempting murder, Mr. Way!" The judge spoke. "Your honor, I beat a few kids up because they were bullying me and my friends! I wasn't trying to kill them." I said just above a mumble. Ryan then stood up. "Objection, your honor. That case is unrelated to the charges Way faces now. My son can tell you what has happened."

I growled under my breath as Ryan's shit head son walked up to the stand. For some reason he had a bandage wrapped around his head. The baloft asked Damien if he'd swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Damien nods and said he'd swear. That was his first lie he told the court. "Thank you, your honor. I've never done anything to Gerard.

My friend and I were just minding our own business going about to lunch, when Gerard came out of nowhere and hit me in the head with his baseball bat while his friends stood there and laughed! And then he started touching my friend inappropriately!" I growled and slammed my hand on the desk. "Objection! That's not what happened at all!

And Misty is NOT your friend, you lying shit!" I yelled. The judge banged her hammer down. "Order in the court! Mr. Way, what is your alibi?" She asked. I grunted and traded places with Damien. "Let me first start by saying I did NOT whack him over the head, no matter how much I wanted to! This "friend" he mentioned is not his friend at all!

She's a close friend of mine and I saw him hitting and pushing her around! So I got up and shoved him away from her. And that's when he called his dad and told him that big fat lie!" I spoke. "OBJECTION!" Ryan yelled. "This boy has had a large history of beating up other students, thievery, drug and alcohol abuse. Not to mention a lying habit!" My eyes widen. "Objection!" My mom yelled.

"Overruled!" The judge called. I gulped and my mom had tears running down her face as she sat back down next to Mikey and was glaring at Ryan. The judge looked at the jury. "Has the jury reach a verdict?" She asked. One man stood up. "Yes, your honor. We the jury find Gerard Way gui-" SLAM! My head shot up and I looked down the isle to see Misty walk in.

Misty-

I had to drive my mom to the hospital. Even though I don't have my drivers license, I DO have my drivers permit. And well, I have an adult with me! She's just unconsious. After I took mom to the hospital, the guys met me up there and we drove to the police station where the police dusted me for proof that I was kidnapped, tortured, and molested.

And no, Damien didn't rape me, he just touched me very inappropriately. We managed to convince the police to let us crash Gerard's trial since we had evidence he was innocent. They even burned what we had on our cameras onto a VHS tape and loaned us a small tv. I looked at Frank, Ray, and Bob. "Ready?" I asked. They all nod excitedly. "I'll go in first, then you come in with the tv."

They nod and we walk across the street to the court house. The guys rolled the tv behind me. I stormed down the hallway and pushed the double doors open into the court room. Everyone went silent and looked at me. "Stop! Gerard is innocent! And we have proof!" I shouted. Ryan glared at me. "This girl has been running away from home and causing trouble at school and her mother is unfit to care for her!"

I just grinned at him. "I never ran away from home! My mom just had me stay at my grandparents because he was abusing me and my mother! And we have proof!" I grinned. "Order! Order in the court!" The judge shouts. "Ma'am, just who are you?" She asks. "My name is Misty Brown. I have been involved in this case." I explained. "Mhmm.

And you said "we" have proof?" She asks. I nod. "Oh boys!" I called with a smirk. Frank, Ray, and Bob rolled the tv down the isle. I followed them and placed the tape in the VCR. "Before I show the court this tape, I must warn you that it is very graphic." I warned before pressing play. Gerard kept his eyes glued on me. They were wide open as well as his mouth.

I just smiled and winked at him. I looked over at Ryan to see a look of horror on his face. The court all gasped as they watched the tape. The judge glared at Ryan. Busted! "O-Objection!" Ryan called. "Overruled!" The judge snapped. Once the tape ended, the police office I mentioned earlier walked in with a laptop. "In the video I mentioned that Damien kidnapped me.

Officer Young here has that evidence." I explained. Officer Young stood before the judge and handed her his laptop. "This has the database of the kidnapping along with proof. Misty here was dusted for fingerprints." He explained as the judge looked over the database and evidence. Damien had a panicked look on his face. He then stood up and ran.

Ryan followed behind and started shooting his gun! Everyone started screaming and got down. Two police officers started shooting at Ryan and shot him in both legs! Another officer used his taser on Damien and he went down. They were then put in handcuffs. "YOU'LL ALL PAY FOR THIS!" Ryan screamed. "Get them out of here!" The judge snapped.

(You can imagine the judge how you want. I've been picturing her as the judge from Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer xD)

Everyone got up and seemed to be okay. No one was hurt, just scared. "Misty, the evidence points to Damien kidnapping and torturing you. How did you escape?" The judge asked as Ryan and Damien were dragged out. "Uh, that was my doing." Frank says, raising his hand a little. "Uh, you see, after Misty went missing, I decided to follow Damien after school.

I had this feeling he was the reason for her missing. Mainly because he was harassing her so much at school. So I followed him into the woods where he went into some old farm house. Just as I thought, he had Misty tied up and was beating and stabbing her, he even had his flipping hand up her skirt! He was trying to get her to tell him where she's been staying since Misty was staying at her grandparents.

I knocked Damien out and rescued Misty. That's when we got that evidence of Ryan beating her and her mom." Frank explained. The jury mumers to each other. Gerard looked at Frank and they exchanged glances. The judge told the jury to go and make their new decision. One that would determine whether or not Gerard is guilty. I walked to Gerard and held his hand in anticipation.