Chapter 20 It's Your Fucking Nightmare

A/N: Okay, this is what Lisa, Samantha and Jenna look like.

Lisa

Lisa

Samantha

Samantha

Jenna

***

Misty-

The rest of the day was really stressful. Everyone kept giving me strange looks. Even Jenna. Damien kept looking at me weirdly. Like he was watching me or something. Every time I walked passed Samantha, she would call me some horrible thing like piece of shit, or slut. I just ignored her as best as I could. The only good thing about today, other than Gerard standing up to Samantha was that Lisa had left me alone!

I smiled to myself as I made my way to my locker. When I opened it, arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Hi there sugar! How's about you hang with us for a while?" Gerard whispers in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "My grandparents..." "Won't mind you chilling for a bit. Come on! We all managed not to get detention today!" I groan and sigh. "Fine!" I say as I shut my locker. "Yay!" Frank exclaims. "Gerard, after what we saw with her and Samantha, I think she should get her own bat!" Said Ray.

I gulped and my heart started racing. No no no! It was one little fight! I don't need to be walking around with a baseball bat! Gerard snickered and turned me around. "I think you're right, princess fro fro!" He chirped. I groaned and Ray glared. Frank squealed and ran to his locker and got an extra bat out and handed it to Gerard and he hands it to me. "My lady." He says with a smirk. I shook my head. Gerard pouted.

"One of us! One of us! One of us!" Frank started chanting. Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Gerard started chanting with him. I growled. "Alright, alright!" I shout and pick up the bat. They cheer and wave their bats around, denting the lockers and breaking a few locks. "That's my girl!" Gerard says. He picked me up and kissed me. I blush madly and kiss back. I feel him smirk and pull away. I glare at him and he smirks and pokes my nose.

He puts me down, grabs my hand, and leads us all outside and under the bleachers. Once there, I put my backpack down and sit up against one of the pillars and watched as the boys started gossiping and being loud. Gerard and Frank were throwing a football back and forth, Ray and Mikey were gossiping, and Bob was looking at his phone. I leaned my head back and ended up taking a nap.

I guess I was out for longer than I thought. "Misty? Misty wake up!" I hear Gerard as he shook me awake. I look up and see it's almost sun set. He looked at me and laughed. "Come on sugar, we gotta get home." I look around and see we're the only ones under the bleachers. "O-oh. Okay." I nod and stand up, grabbing my backpack and bat. "I wanna check up on my mom. Would you mind giving me a lift over to my house? I finally got my adress memorized."

Gerard nodded. "Yeah, whatever." He shrugs. I rolled my eyes and followed him to his motorcycle. Like last time, he was doing 20 miles over the speed limit. "How have you not gotten a ticket yet?!" I yelled. "Oh baby, I've gotten loads of tickets!" He yells back while chuckling. I sighed. We finally arrive at my house and dismount. The front door was wide open. "Oh no..." I run inside to find the place was totally trashed. "Mom..." I whispered. Gerard looked around and let out a whistle.

"Damn..." I glance at him before looking around. "Mom?!" I called out. No answer. Gerard followed behind me. I see a trail of blood that led to the kitchen. I put my hand over my mouth and slowly follow it. When we got in the kitchen, I dropped my bat and screamed. There, laying face down in a pool of blood was my mom with a bullet wound in the stomach and head! Gerard immideantly grabbed me and pulled me to his chest so I couldn't see.

I stood there and sobbed and wheeped. Monster! How could he?! How could Ryan do this?! Why would he do something this low?! "Come on, let's go and call an ambulance..." Gerard says. "You're not going anywhere or calling anyone!" I froze and look back into the kitchen. Ryan stood over my mom's dead body. I stood there trembling. Gerard growled. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Gerard screamed as he lunged at him. Ryan smirked and aimed his gun and Gerard and shot him. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

A/N: STOP SAYING RUDE THINGS ABOUT THE FACE CLAIMS! Keep in mind that those are REAL people! I don't care if their characters are bullies, they are just random pics I found on Google! Stop saying rude and horrible things about these beautiful women! Y'all sound just like the bullies in this fic by saying horrible things based on their appearances! We mcr fans don't like it when others pick on us for wearing mostly black and having messy eyeliner! So stop picking on "Samantha" for her appearance! Don't be a fucking bully! For all we know, she could be a very sweet and kind person irl who just likes dressing this way.