Chapter 11 Needless Beating

Gerard-

I hopped on my motorcycle and met up with my dick head parole officer in our usual spot. Behind the library. I skidded across the cement and stopped a few feet away from him. "S'up Ryan?!" I greeted sarcastically with a fake smile. He crossed his huge tattooed arms and his face was red with anger.

"Officer Ward!" He corrected. I rolled my eyes and took my keys out from my baby. "That was some pretty reckless driving you were just doing, Way!" He begins. I smirked at him. "Yup!" I said. "GET OFF THE BIKE!" He snapped. With another roll of my eyes I got off my sweet shiny baby and take a few steps towards Ryan.

He gabbed me by my tie and forced one of those alcohol testing things in my mouth. I rolled my eyes once more and waited for him to finish. Once he was done he scoffed and put the small device away. "Sober enough for ya?" I asked, lazily hanging my bat over my shoulders.

"Shut your damn mouth Way! I'll be asking the questions here!" He snapped. "Whatever you say general." I huffed. Ryan glared daggers at me. "Did you get detention today?" He asked. Uhg! Does he think he's my father or something? "Yeah, so what?" I said.

"So what?! Are you that fucking stupid?!" He barked. "What have I told you about skipping detention you little shit?!" He yelled, grabbing me by the scruff of my shirt. "It was either I skip detention or I skip this meeting!" I spat. Ryan turned us around and slammed me against the brick wall of the library.

He caused me to drop my bat in the process. "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE SHIT!!!" He screamed, punching me in the stomach, causing me to double over and cough. "DO YOU WANT TO END UP BACK BEHIND BARS?!" He screamed.

This time Ryan picked me up by my hair and brought me up so that I was eye level with him. "BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP THIS BEHAVIOR UP THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL END UP!!!" He screamed in my face before drop kicking me. I tried sitting up but he slammed his foot on my chest.

"And you know what? When that happens, I'll make damn sure your worthless ass stays behind bars where you belong. Not jail, but prison! If you think I'm bad, there's men in there that are ten times my size and will hurt you ten times as worse! How do you feel about that huh?

Being some homosexual murderous rapist's bitch? Is that what you want? Because that's what you're going to be if you screw up again! Same thing for your little brother too!" He finished. He took his foot off me and backed up. "And don't even think about trying to rat me out to the court!

It's my word against yours! So who do you think they'll believe? A man of the law, or a filthy scum bag?" He growled. I glared up at him from the ground holding my side. He just scoffed at me. "You wouldn't last ten seconds in prison." He scoffed before going to his car and driving off.

That man is a horrible human being... Of all the cops in New Jersey, I had to be stuck with him! "J-just one and a half more months of this Gerard." I wheezed to myself and sat up against the wall. I've been on parole for four years, and now I only have a month and I half left. Just a month and a half of dealing with that crazy idiot.

I'll finally be free of the pig on Christmas. December 24th is my last day, I think I can make it till then. When Officer Wart, as I like to call him, was out of sight, I got out my cigarettes, put one to my lips and lit it. I looked at my phone to see I had a text message. "Hey it's Misty" it read.

I smiled at the text. She sent the text while I was on my way to have this so called meeting with Ward. "Tch, he belongs in a ward..." I muttered and texted Misty back. "Hey sugar ;) glad you got the note!" I put my phone away, picked up my bat, and hopped back on my motorcycle and rode home.

Ok, short chapter, but at least it's a chapter right?

Thoughts?