Number 15

Ellie stood in front of the hallway mirror and adjusted her scarf. She wasn't entirely sure if her navy blue vans went well with the turquoise knitted scarf, but it would have to do. Either way, her new coat looked good. Well, it was one similar to the BBC's Sherlock so it had to look good. Her bobble hat came down around her ears and she smiled half-heartedly at herself. They were only going out for pizza but still; there was no harm in looking nice.

The road outside was quiet without the rush hour London traffic racing through. The street lights were on although not much could be seen as a thick fog had settled. Luckily, Ellie knew the village like the back of her hand so there was no chance of her getting lost in the weird winter weather. "Two doors down," she muttered to herself, looking as far down the street as the fog would let her.

Immediately after a black door was a bright red one. The terraced houses either side of the coffee shop were mostly owned by young families or elderly couples and the odd few had been turned into flats; a couple of building companies had come in and brought up two or three houses at a time, knocking them through the make one big development. Ellie didn't mind too much, just as long as the street remained friendly and tree-lined.

Walking up the gravel pathway to number fifteen, Ellie took a deep breath and lifted the door knocker. She tapped twice and stepped back slightly; it seemed to be something people always did when they knocked on a door. Was the person inside going to attack them or something? It was all very-

"Hello!" Robin said, grinning from ear to ear. "Let me just get my coat and I'll be straight out." The blonde bounced back behind the door, silence once again filling the air. A minute later, she came out of the house and locked the door. "Where are we going then?"

"To be honest I'm not too sure; I didn't want to assume you liked to eat the same as me." Ellie put her hands firmly in her coat pockets and headed down the road towards the village high-street.

"Whilst that's kind of you, again," Robin said, laughing a little. "I'm pretty sure I'd like the same food as you."

"Ah, but you might be a vegetarian or vegan or have specific dietary requirements." Ellie had a serious look on her face that just seemed to make Robin laugh even more.

"I'm not vegetarian or a vegan and, as far as I'm aware of, I'm not allergic to any type of food. So please, choose where you'd like to go." The blonde put her arms around one of Ellie's, causing the brunette's eyebrows to jump up. "It'll help me get to know you," Robin said, looking around at the masked street.

A/N: Hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Updates will now be on Monday's only XD Let me know what you think in the comments!