Bonus Content #2

A/N: Bit of a long one, this, so strap yourselves in!

"When Ellie was born, we could only have hoped for the best, as any parent does. Every day since she has made me prouder than any father; Ellie has always strived for perfection from the coffee shop we've come to know and love, all the way down to the one-woman puppet show she created on her sixth Christmas. No matter what the future holds, I know for certain that my wonderful, precious daughter will keep doing the amazing work that her Mother so naturally knew how to do. Now with an equally brilliant woman by her side, I truly believe these two will be unstoppable."

Ellie wiped a tear from the corner of her eye as her Dad raised his glass. He too looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"To Ellie and Robin," he said, smiling back at the hundred or so guests in the hall.

Not quite sure how to respond, Ellie got out of her chair and hugged him tightly; tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Your Mum would be incredibly proud to see the woman you've become," her Dad mumbled, his eyes watering more by the second.

"Thanks, Dad," she said, squeezing him tight once more. The guests cheered and Ellie sat down, her hand being snatched up by Robin's.

Taking a moment to look away from the blonde's shining eyes, Ellie took in everything that was going on. In the hall were roughly sixty tables, each lined with flickering candles, white lilies and pink rose petals. On each table sat anyone and everyone dear to not only herself but Robin too. Meeting her father had been one of the most nerve-wracking things she had ever done, especially after hearing all of Robin's stories about him. As usual, she needn't have worried, finding the man as sweet as her fiance and just as easy to talk to.

She peered around to look down her table; Jason was sat talking to Kate, both probably discussing the upcoming main course of steak. Mark was laughing so much his face had gone red; whatever Robin's Dad had said must have been hilarious. On the other side sat her own Dad and Laura, her Mum's best friend. Beside them were Robin's grandparents, all in a deep discussion about something or other.

"I don't think I need to point out that your ear is twitching, do I?" Robin had a mischievous smirk on her face, her smile growing larger as Ellie's cheeks turned red.

"It's almost as if you try to find any way to embarrass me," Ellie pointed out, giggling a little bit.

Robin nodded and leant in close to her new bride, "That's kind of my job and besides, you look adorable."

The brunette noticed a few heads turning in their direction and realised what their conversation looked like; Robin was whispering in her ear and making her blush...

"There it goes again!" The blonde was fascinated by now, observing Ellie's ears with extreme concentration. "I've never noticed your Dad's ear twitching. Does Jason do it? You'll have to remind me later and I'll ask him," Robin said.

"You know that everyone's looking at us now, right?"

"It's our wedding, that's kind of the point," Robin smirked, placing a lingering kiss on Ellie's lips. The brunette wrapped her arms around the blonde, both sinking into the feeling until Jason let out a 'whoop' and the pair broke apart.

Some of the guests looked a little shocked having never seen Ellie be so forward in public, but the others gave a small applause.

"I almost hate it when you do that," the brunette mumbled, taking a sip of her drink and hoping that people would return to their conversations until the meal started.

"When I do this?" Robin kissed the side of her neck, planting lipstick stains from her ear to her collarbone.

"Everybody's looking Robin," Ellie muttered, her voice wavering as her mind remained conflicted over the situation; a typical British girl would never allow such an act to occur in public, but at the same time, Robin was no typical girl and that was exactly the problem Ellie had.

"I can stop if you'd like?"

"No, don't. Well, actually, oh I don't know." The brunette's words were falling from her mouth before they could become understandable sentences.

Robin pecked her on the cheek and turned back around in her chair, putting a napkin on her lap. "Well, I'm going to have to stop in order to eat the wonderful food that seems to be coming our way."

On the other side of the hall, three sets of double doors had opened to reveal a long line of waiters, each carrying a single plate of food. It was incredibly impressive to watch as three or four waiters surrounded each of the guest's tables and placed the food down in one swift motion. Bigger silver platters were delivered to the top table where Ellie and Robin were sat.

Inside was a selection of their favourite starters. Ellie giggled when she thought back to the conversation they'd had with the hotel; their food requests certainly weren't normal for a wedding. Again, in a single motion, the waiters lifted up the domes for each of the guests on the top table and revealed the starter; onion rings, chicken goujons, breaded mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, salad and various dips. Some of the older guests were looking suspiciously at their plates, but the children in the hall squealed with joy.

"I suppose this was your idea?" Ellie's Dad sounded disappointed but was beaming at the mountain of nibbles.

"I would have been happy to go with the scallops," Robin said, leaning over Ellie and whispering loud enough for most of the hall to hear. "But Ellie insisted that the only good starter was a chicken goujon matched with BBQ sauce."

A few people sniggered, the kids still tucked into their meals.

"I mean, with a face like hers giving you puppy eyes, how could I say no?"

The brunette felt her cheeks start to burn once more and the guests broke into laughter. The embarrassment faded away as Ellie realised her Dad was one of the people laughing till their eyes were watering. It wasn't often enough that she saw him laugh.

"He's happy because you're happy," Robin pointed out, taking hold of Ellie's hand. "Your happiness is the most important thing to him. As well as Jason's happiness of course," she said, laughing a little.

"I'm happy because of you."

"You were plenty happy enough before you met me, Ellie."

"True, but that was content happiness. What I have now, with you, it on a whole other level."

Robin laughed and put her head in her hands. "I didn't think it was possible, but you've actually made me blush. How long have you had that line up your sleeve?"

The brunette tucked a loose hair behind Robin's ear and smiled. "I haven't had those exact words before, but I definitely knew how I felt when I first saw you in my little shop."

"You're so weird," Robin mumbled, looking straight into Ellie's eyes. "But that's why I love you."

Ellie took a breath and kissed the blonde gently but passionately. "I love you too." 

A/N: So hey that happened! Not going to lie, I teared up a bit; they grow up so fast! It feels weird writing their wedding reception after spending so long figuring out their feelings for one another. Ellie and Robin feel like friends to me, just in my head. I promise I'm sane! 

Anyways, let me know what you think and feel free to message me some more ideas - I love hearing your feedback and where you'd like Rollie to go from here :3

P.S: To anyone confused, their wedding starter is commonly found in UK pubs and is one of my favourite meals XD