thirty two

[21:07]

taekitback: commission for sketch of the sky or some shit

minswag: i don't draw landscapes.

taekitback: well shit you do now

taekitback: draw the clouds out of puppies, grass out of lasagna - just compromise my boy

taekitback: you artists are supposed to be creative

minswag: alright? $48 total.

taekitback: $3 for 3 minutes.

minswag: $51 total.

taekitback: $75 for the name.

minswag: i am not giving the name.

taekitback: for fucks sake it's just a fucking name! i probably won't even know the person.

taekitback: $85 for the name.

minswag: you do know the person.

minswag: its hoseok.

minswag: $136 total.

taekitback: oH

taekitback: are we playing an intense game of twister because i smell pLoT tWiSt

minswag: taehyung.

taekitback: right, so how'd the newly found antagonistic of my detective work change you?

minswag: it doesn't matter.

minswag: and detective work?

taekitback: do you think i'm wasting $136 on a cause that "doesn't matter"

taekitback: i could be donating to a cancer cure cause instead of giving money to cancerous people like you.

taekitback: oh and [image attached]

uh yes, detective work i am a 12/10 detective (as you can see, i've discovered the plot twist to my sugakookie case)

taekitback: i literally solved the most complex mystery of my tenth grade class. nobody knew why everybody's food kept disappearing to

taekitback: turns out jimin doesn't have naturally really puffy cheeks, boy just can hide a lot of food in there.

minswag: look, tae. i can't talk to jeongguk, even if i wanted to.

minswag: and actually, i do want to. really.

taekitback: why?

minswag: because ill be hurting somebody if i do. i will have broken a promise i made.

taekitback: you're already hurting somebody by not talking to kookie, big whoop.

taekitback: i take it the "somebody" you'll be hurting is hoseok (you sucK at being subtle just like i suck jImIn'S-)

taekitback: i don't know what business you have with him, what kind of shit you two are going through, and what promise you made

taekitback: i don't know how important this promise is, but some people are worth breaking promises. it's your judgment my dude.

taekitback: but you said you want to talk to jeongguk so maybe boy's worth breaking a previous relationship

taekitback: i take it you two are hundreds of miles away or something. how will he know you're talking to jeongguk? how tf will he be able to get some sort of evidence?

taekitback: jeongguk wouldn't just prance around and tell everybody you two are talking again if you tell him he can't, boy's obedient (except for jimin)

taekitback: it's not like you're doing anything wrong talking to kookie. for fucks sake, at least give him an explanation as to why the hell you're doing all this.

taekitback: please? for $50?

minswag: i'll do it for free.

minswag: you know, jeongguk is very fortunate to have a friend like you. i've never seen somebody so desperate to help a friend.

taekitback: bitch no you've got it wrong, i'm fortunate to have him.

taekitback: jeon jeongguk fucking dumped a bucket of paint on my chemistry teacher for not putting me in honours physics

taekitback: whataman 👏👏 bless him

taekitback: and actually i did indeed get into honours physics after i explained the velocity in which the paint fell, the GPE of the paint before dropping, and the KE as it fell.

taekitback: but uh 3 minutes are up. jeongguk is drawing in his room, please don't disturb him from that. text him in a few hours or so.

minswag: ok.

-

a/n: apparently the plot twist was really obvious yikes