sixty nine

[13:48]

minswag: jeongguk, i'm at your apartment, open the door please.

jjk.art: oh ok in a minute

jjk.art: man, this is so surreal

jjk.art: my fav artist and long distance bf is at my doorstep, begging to be let into my apartment

minswag: begging? if you call that begging i'll be more than happy to just turn around. it's never too late to tell namjoon and seokjin we're going to stay in daegu instead.

minswag: although, it's going to really upset them, namjoon was so excited to be able to see jimin for the first time and reunite with hoseok. seokjin also wanted to see you and your weird ass friends.

jjk.art: nOnononoplsdont

jjk.art: this is just really cool for me, u know?

minswag: is this your way of stalling? it shouldn't be that hard, just open your door. people passing through the halls keep looking at me like i'm a creep, your favourite artist and boyfriend would hate to have a negative impression on your neighbours.

jjk.art: can i stall just a little tiny bit longer?

minswag: fine.

jjk.art: isn't it so cool that we're meeting up just bc i'm absolute shit at anatomy? i'm so happy that i never learned how to draw legs until i texted u, i would of missed out on some of the best moments of my life

minswag: are you going to monologue...?

jjk.art: yup. just get ready for a ton of sappy shit

minswag: why don't you monologue to my face?

jjk.art: bc i'd get super nervous and start blushing and stuttering like an idiot

jjk.art: if there's one thing i'm not, it's an idiot

minswag: keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll become true.

jjk.art: ):

minswag: (:

jjk.art: hey yoongles

minswag: yeah?

jjk.art: thank you.

minswag: for what?

jjk.art: idk, just everything. i spend all my time inside doing nothing but drawing. and despite how much time i stay inside drawing, i've been constantly ashamed of all my work and just hate how everything turned out. i've become harder and harder on myself over the years and i'd beat myself over the tiniest mistakes. it really got me down and would really pay a price to my mental health.

jjk.art: jimin is always so welcoming to u bc u really saved me from whatever could of happened to me. i was diagnosed with dysthymia and my doctors were telling me it could quickly become much worse if i continued down the road i was going on. and bc of how little i bothered changing, jimin, tae, and hobi were really concerned for me.

jjk.art: they saw u as somebody who could fix me. and despite how cold tae was and how defensive hobi was, both of them r really grateful for everything you've done.

jjk.art: i don't know how to put it in perspective, but i was just a struggling artist falling into a slow mental demise and hid away from everything in my dorm before i met u. granted, i still live in my cave but i've become so much happier with my art and just myself in general. u just make me feel good about myself and make me smile so much more than i used to. u make me excited to wake up in the morning, being able to talk to u keeps me energised throughout the day.

jjk.art: thank you so much. you are by far the best thing that's ever happened to me. i love you.

minswag: oh.

minswag: wow. oh wow.

minswag: open the door. please, for fucks sake just open it.