fifty one

[16:25]

minswag: have i ever told you i was gay?

joonglebells: no, you never did. unfortunately, an incident between you, hoseok, and me slamming opening a door did abruptly and horribly inform me of that.

minswag: but have i told you that i was gay.

joonglebells: i don't see the difference? unless you mean it in such a way that it is functioning as a synonym for happy, then i must completely disagree. you are the most sour and grumpy person i have ever met.

minswag: namjoon.

joonglebells: yes?

minswag: jeongguk.

joonglebells: pardon, i don't quite understand?

joonglebells: wait. oh.

joonglebells: OH

joonglebells: how long?

minswag: not long, just recently. i just thought it was because he was an artist too and i just felt a bond through that. but shit, he's funny and all and genuinely interesting and makes me happy? and the pictures just made it hit me.

joonglebells: wow.

minswag: yeah. like holy shit.

minswag: jesus christ is it even legal for somebody to look that good?

joonglebells: well, seokjin wasn't imprisoned so...

minswag: but i really fucked up now. hoseok is going to murder me.

joonglebells: what? why?

minswag: to begin with he never wanted me talking to jeongguk because of our relationship and he's been cautious of me. he's going to go fucking insane if he knows i'm crushing on him.

joonglebells: it's not his business, right? i understand that him and jeongguk are close and all but who jeongguk dates shouldn't really affect him unless he himself is into jeongguk.

minswag: but you know how he is. he's just protective and easily hurt. i don't want to do shit like that to him, i've fucked up his life enough as it is.

joonglebells: yoongi, you're really too kind. you care about how he feels a lot, it's honestly admirable.

joonglebells: but shit, you have to be happy too you know. i say just go for it. of course, you need to be ready to face hoseok but you shouldn't stop yourself because of him. don't let what you did in your past define your future, man.

minswag: philosophical

joonglebells: you know it.

minswag: and what if jeongguk isn't mutual about it?

joonglebells: is there even a doubt? he's head over heals for you. i've seen your messages, he's all for you.

minswag: yeah, but i see it more as only admiration for his favourite artist. nothing more.

joonglebells: you got to place your eyes in somebody else's head, dude.

minswag: what the fuck does that even mean

minswag: that sounds like one of those really underrated disturbing kinks

joonglebells: it's like stepping into somebody else's shoes to see what they're going through, but rather using somebody else's eyes to see their view point.

minswag: that's shit.

joonglebells: well, we can't all win them all. i try.

minswag: ^ right, we can't. so, what if i can't win jeongguk?

joonglebells: all due respect, hyung but kindly stop being an insecure piece of shit and just go for it. seokjin and i wouldn't have gotten together if i didn't just grow a pair and ask him out.

joonglebells: granted, im not saying just do it now, you can hold for a bit longer and see if it may fade.

minswag: doubt it.

joonglebells: how precious. i say wait a week or two. but then you'll have to step up and do something about it if it sticks around.

minswag: good plan.

joonglebells: when are my plans not good?

minswag: hey remember the beginning of this conversation with the whole door incident? what about your plan of simply barging in without knocking?

joonglebells: touché.