400/500 Reader Special

Hey guys, for the 400/500 reader special I decided I didn't want to do an actual chapter. Instead this is going to contain information on Rin when she was in our world, dimension, or whatever you wanna call it. I'm not going to go in depth because some of that stuff is important later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jacqueline Marie Jameson Jones

Family: Orphan

Appearance: curly brown hair, bright blue eyes, button nose

Personality: quiet around others, sarcastic, very smart, psychotic 

History: Jackie was found in an alleyway as a baby. She was taken to a police station, where she was then put in an orphanage. She was adopted into a family who had an older son. Her "parents" were very cruel to her, causing extreme mental and physical trauma.

Her parents had her tested when she was three years old because she was showing astounding intelligence. She had been able to walk at under a year old, and started speaking just before turning two. At three she could speak fluent English, as well as Spanish and Japanese. 

She often read manga and watched anime because it intrigued her. Her older brother often read and watched Naruto. Jackie ran away from home many times, and even tried killing herself. When her parents had her tested, doctors suggested putting her in an institution, but her parents refused in order to get money from the government.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's a little bit about Rin before she got home! Leave your comments below on what you think! Sorry my updates are so far apart...school is a mess!