Chapter 52- Stolen

"Freeze! You're under arrest for the murder of Albus Dumbledore, housing and associating with Death Eaters, and bearing the Dark Mark," Auror Smith ordered as he flicked his wand and formed binding handcuffs that forced Draco's hands together behind his back.

"What," Draco exclaimed as he attempted to break away from the binds. He and Harry were out of food and decided to go out and pack incase the move took a while, disguised, in a muggle super market. An Auror must have sensed their magical signature and was now capturing the young felon. "You can't do this! I'm innocent! Harry! Where's Harry? HARRY!"

Before he could find the boy, he'd been apparated to a place of misery and despair. Sadness over came him as he shook and was dragged down the walls that made up Askaban.

"Get in the cell, filthy Death Eater." He was thrown onto a cold concrete floor and before he could speak the guard was gone. He placed his hands on the rusted bars and stuck his head through.

"Please, I'm innocent! I didn't- I-i..."

But nobody cared and his voice died out. Turning back to his cell, he was scared to death by a large black figure in the dark corner that made every single hair on his body stand.

"HELP! Please! Somebody! There's a dementor in my cell! PLEASE ANYBODY!"

"Draco," a voice spoke, and he turned to see the dementor practically next to him and even got up in his face. It sounded like Harry.

"Harry," he spoke just above a whisper, forgetting he could even speak. And then he felt his soul being pulled from his body.

"No! NO!" He started screaming over and over and no one could hear him or care less.

And then he opened his eyes.

He found those special green irises looking back at him, concerned. Draco looked around the room to find himself back at Grimmuald place, sweating.

"Are you alright," Harry spoke softly and wiped the hair from Draco's forehead which caused the blonde to look back at him. "You weren't waking up."

"Yeah," he sighed, running his hands through his hair, "I'm fine, just a nightmare. What time is it?"

"Just past three. Y-you wouldn't wake up, you were having a fit," Harry rushed, almost shaking. 

Draco nodded. "That happens to you, too."

"Yeah but it's never happened to you," Harry bit his lip. "I didn't know what to do."  

"So you climbed on top of me," Draco raised an eyebrow, his breathing calming down a bit. Harry's body weighed Draco's down further into the mattress, as he was sitting on his abdomen. He put a hand on his cheek, stroking it the pad of his thumb.

"Yes, I didn't know what to do and I just wanted to wake you somehow-"

Draco couldn't keep from rolling his eyes and shaking his head. "So jumping on top of me was your go-to action?"

"Yes, as instinct."

"Instinct to what?"

"Loving you."

"God you're such a hopeless romantic," Draco smiled and bit his lip. "I didn't wake you did I?"

"Don't worry about it," Harry replied while kissing his forehead. He actually wasn't sleeping. All the could think about was the inevitable dinner with the Weasley's that would occur 12 hours later. That,  along with doubts of them running away. What if it didn't work? 

He finally rolled off of him and picked up the blanket that Draco kicked off the bed before they huddled next to each other and Harry wrapped his arms around the boy. "What was your dream about?"