four

Normani's POV

I'm not a fuckboy, I promise you that I'm not not like other guys. Yet you slept with one of my best friends the first chance you get. That's right I know about Dinah and Y/N's little hookup. So here's what happened. Dinah and I were supposed to hangout Saturday, I get to Dinah's house and I see Y/N's car in the driveway. I didn't think anything of it because I figured they were just hanging out. But when I went in the house I heard moaning coming from upstairs. I quietly tip toed up the stairs and I opened the door to Dinah's bedroom. Dinah and Y/N were going at it like to wild animals.

I heard more than I needed to so I quietly left. Later that night Dinah came to my house and acted perfectly normal.

Y/N has been acting pretty chill all day and hasn't said two words to me. I guess he's feeling guilty about what he did. Honestly I don't know if I'm going to be so quick to forget about this.

It's the end of the day and I just want to go get some food and go home. While I was walking through the halls I noticed Skylar walking around all by herself and she seemed lost. I walked over to Skylar and asked, "Are you lost princess?"

"Yeah. I was supposed to wait on Y/N but I wanted to be a big kid and meet him. Now I'm lost and I'm scared." Skylar said.

"Don't be scared princess. If you want I can help you find your brother." I said.

"Thank you Mani." Skylar said.

Skylar took my hand and we began walking through the hall to find her brother. Skylar still looked a little scared so I decided to talk about something to keep her mind off of the situation.

"Your hair is very pretty Skylar. I like your cute little braid on the side." I said.

"Thank you. Y/N does my hair every single day. He used to suck at it but he's improved." Skylar said.

"Y/N knows how to do your hair?" I asked.

"Mmhm. Before our mommy got really sick she taught Y/N how to do my hair. He always makes sure I look pretty before we leave the house." Skylar said.

"Your brother sounds like a great guy." I said.

"He is. Y/N's my best friend. Y/N does a lot of stuff for our family. He cooks, cleans, he works, he takes care of me and mommy. That's why he's always so busy, he puts everyone before himself. He's the man of the house since our dad died. Y/N doesn't think he's doing a good job but I think he is. He's the best big brother in the world." Skylar said.

Hearing Skylar talk about Y/N in such a great way made me feel bad because I said some pretty bad things about him.

When Skylar and I turned the corner to go to the library. Y/N was walking in our direction. Skylar let go of my hand and ran into her brothers arms.

"Princess I've been looking all over for you. I told you stay in your class and wait until I got there. You can't be running off like that." Y/N said.

"I know but I wanted to be a big kid and come to you today. I'm sorry Y/N." Skylar said.

Skylar started crying but Y/N assured his sister that he wasn't upset with her. He just held Skylar really tight and he gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"How about this princess, tomorrow if you're up to it, let's meet up right here." I said.

"No. You can come get me from my classroom." Skylar said.

"That's alright with me kiddo." Y/N said.

Y/N looked at me and said, "Thanks for walking with her Normani, I really appreciate it."