twenty seven

Dinah's POV

Y/N gets to come home from the hospital today! I'm pretty excited but obviously Y/N is more excited than I am. Every day that I went to see him he complained about how much he hates being in here, but now he gets to come home. Earlier today Y/N's sisters and I got the apartment ready for his very small welcome home party. Y/N told me that he didn't want to be bombarded with people so I can respect that.

I got off the elevator and walked down the long hallway that led to Y/N's room. I walked in Y/N's room and he was asleep with his headphones plugged in his ear. Y/N doesn't like being bothered when he's asleep but I gotta wake him up so get dressed and discharged. I walked over to Y/N and kissed him on the forehead, that didn't wake him up. So I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Y/N opened one of his eyes and started blushing.

"Well hello there mister." I said.

"Hello there Miss Hansen." Y/N said.

"How do you feel today?" I asked.

"Happy as hell, I get to go home today and be with my family." Y/N said.

The stuttering went away too, Y/N has his moment where he trips over his words but it's not as bad as it was before.

Y/N put his phone down on the bed and got up to stretch his legs a little bit. "Did you bring me some new clothes?" He asked.

"Yes I did." I said.

Y/N's Outfit

"I like it but what are the sunglasses for?" Y/N asked

"Skylar told me to pack those for you." I said.

"How have my sisters been doing?" Y/N asked.

"They've been okay. Skylar's been the one that's been keeping everyone together. Yasmine's been a little sketchy lately but Simone's been there for her through this whole thing. I got to talk to your dad yesterday too, he's a really nice guy." I said.

"What did my dad say?" Y/N asked.

"He told me to tell you stay strong and keep your head up. He also said he's going to try and see if he can get discharge earlier so he can be here with you guys." I said.

I feel bad about lying to Y/N about his dad coming home. Mr. Y/L/N will be home the day we have to go back to school. So Y/N and his sisters will be getting a big surprise that day. I just hope I'll be able to keep my mouth shut for that long. Skylar and Y/N both have their own ways of getting information out of you. All Skylar has to do is flash her cute little smile at me and I crumble like a cookie. As for Y/N he uses my weakness to his advantage, neck kisses. I get weak in the knees when Y/N kisses me on my neck.

"Do you need some help getting dressed?" I asked.

"Yeah it hurts to bend down still so I could use a little help with my boxers and joggers." Y/N said.