forty eight

Y/N POV

What's better than one party, two parties. Today is my housewarming party and Sergio's birthday party. I originally was gonna do them separately but Normani suggested that we have them at the same time to save some time and money.

When our family and friends arrived at the house they were in shock. I don't think they expected my place to to be so nice and big. It felt good buying this house because it's something that I worked for, not something that was given to me. I plan on having lots of kids to fill up those rooms, hopefully Normani is down with that.

So far everyone seems to be having a good time. There's plenty of food, drinks, and good music. Sergio seems to be enjoying himself and that's all that matters.

"I think we did pretty good babe." Normani said.

"Yeah we did. I can't believe we were able to make it come together like this. We made most of the plans over FaceTime and text messages." I said.

"As long as Sergio is I'm happy." Normani said.

"Me too baby." I said.

"Uncle Y/N!"

That would be the sound of my little nephew Kendall. He is truly my sister's child but I love him to death. When his was born we all wondered who he would look like, but as he's got older he's become Yasmine's little twin, which is a good thing. He hasn't started asking questions about is father yet but I know Yasmine is gonna have that conversation with him sooner or later.

I picked Kendall up and gave him a hug, "How's it going nephew?" I asked.

"It's good. Your house is so big it's like a castle." Kendall said.

"And you're welcome to say in our castle anytime you want to." I said.

"I can?" Kendall asked.

"Of course you can cutie." Normani said.

Kendall jumped out of my arms and ran over to Sergio. They hugged each other and started playing around with the power rangers that we hired for the party. I excused myself for a moment to go to the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom I went around and talked to some of the guests. Normani was in the other said of the pool doing the same thing.

Even though she's wearing shorts and a tank top she's the most beautiful woman here. I am so lucky to have her back in my life. I really need to work on making her my wife, like ASAP.

"Boy stop looking at my daughter like she's a snack." Mama Drea said.

"Well if it isn't my beautiful future mother-in-law. You get more beautiful every time I see you." I said.

"You better stop flirting with me Y/N." Mama Drea said.

I sat down next Mama Drea and gave her a hug. Mama Drea and I have a really good relationship which is a good thing considering I plan on marrying her daughter one day.

"This is really a beautiful house, you did good Y/N." Mama Drea said.

"Thanks mama. When I was looking at house I was thinking about Normani and SJ. They love it and that's all that matters to me." I said.

"You're a good man Y/N, way better than Arin." Mama Drea said.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He's up in Rikers, drugs." Mama Drea said.

I had no idea Arin went to prison. Honestly I'm not surprised either.

Mr. Hamilton came and took a seat on the other side of me, since I have both of the in laws close by I might as well have this conversation.