fifty five

Normani's POV

"Baby hurry up were gonna be late." I said.

"Normani I am not going out dressed like this." Y/N said.

"Please, for me daddy." I said.

Y/N stuck his head out the door and said, "Hell no."

So it's Y/N birthday and I wanted to make it really special for him. This morning was pretty great with the lap dance but I had to up my game. So instead of planning my boo a basic birthday party I am throwing him a 90s house party. We're at his parents house getting ready while everyone is at our house setting stuff up. I have on my cute nineties outfit and I picked Y/N's out. He thinks he looks goofy but I think he looks sexy. Now all I need him to do is get his ass out of his room so we can go.

"Baby please come out the room." I said nicely.

"No." Y/N said.

"If you come out I'll do that thing you like later on tonight." I said.

"You do a lot of things that I like babe, be more specific." Y/N said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "You know what I'm talking about Y/N."

"No I don't, tell me." I said.

"Y/N if you don't get your ass downstairs these stairs right now we are not having sex until after we've been married for three months." I said sternly.

Bet you his ass came down them stairs.

"Babe you look cute, your outfit looks better than mine." Y/N said.

"Ooh daddy you look sexy." I said.

"I look like I should've been in Jodeci." Y/N said.

Y/N's Outfit

"Baby you look great, I think when you bring out your inner gangster

"Baby you look great, I think when you bring out your inner gangster." I said.

"Is this some weird thug fantasy you want to live out?" Y/N asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"It's my birthday I should be the one making the requests around here." Y/N said.

"You can make your requests later but right now I need you to put on this blindfold while out and I take a ride." I said.

I put the blindfold on and Y/N asked, "Are you gonna ride me while where this blindfold?"

"No." I said.

I lead Y/N out to the car and we started driving to our place. Y/N was getting so irritated but once he sees his surprise he will change his mind. He reached over and held my hand while we were driving. When we got to a stop sign I texted Yasmine to let her know that we were on our way. When we got to the house I saw the lights in the living room go off. I parked the car and walked around the other side to help Y/N out.