forty

Y/N POV

Sometimes when you're having trouble with bae you just need to get away for awhile. It's been a month since Dinah and I's terrible fight and things are still a mess between us. Every time I try to talk to her she brushes me off. I try to be affectionate with her she looks at me like I'm crazy so I keep my distance from here.

I woke up early this morning went to the gym and worked out with the guys, after that we went out to breakfast. Normani and I met up in the park because she wanted to talk about Arin. Apparently Arin's been acting like a douchebag lately and it's starting to worry her. I told her that I would talk to him and see what the hell was going on. But Normani helped me out an gave me some advice on how to get back on Dinah's good side.

Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow all I have to do is be super romantic and everything will go back to normal.

After Normani and I hung out I went by the club to see how the construction on the club was going. So far things are going well except the fact that the building needs to be reworked because the old wires were outdated. But if things go well the club will be open before school lets out for the summer. That way all the high school grads could come to my club and get their party on during the summer.

I was about to get in my car but my sister texted me.

PainInTheAss🖕🏼🙄😒: Go by Krispy Kreme and get me a dozen donuts bitch

Me: What else do you want asshole? 🙄

PainInTheAss🖕🏼🙄😒: Go by the 7/11 and get me a blue slushie, some M&Ms, snickers, a pack of twizzlers, and wild berry skittles

Me: anything else?

PainInTheAss🖕🏼🙄😒: two bags of hot Cheetos and a bag of takis thanks little bro ☺️

Having a pregnant sister isn't a lot of fun but I have to make sure she's good. I went by the Krispy Kreme and for Yasmine her dozen donuts and I got a dozen chocolate covered donuts for me. After that I went to the 7/11 to get the rest of my sister's snacks. When I put all of the stuff on the counter the cashier looked at me like I was crazy.

"My older sister is pregnant." I said.

The cashier just shook her head and rang up the rest of my stuff. I carried the stuff to my car and drove to my parents there. I unlocked the door and walked into the house, "I'm in here Junior!" Yasmine yelled from the den.

I walked into the den and Yasmine had her feet propped up on the coffee table. She was rubbing her belly while she watched Dreamgirls.

"What's up Junior Mint?" Yasmine asked.

"Nothing just bring you your stuff." I said.

I sat next to Yasmine on the couch and put the food on the coffee table. The first thing she went for was the slushie. I took off my boots and opened my box of chocolate covered donuts.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Simone is at home fighting the flu, Skylar is spending the weekend with AJ, and dad is out shopping with mom. Ever since he got that job he's been spending all of his money on mom." Yasmine said.

"So they're gonna work things out?" I asked.

"It looks that way. But you should've been here when they had the conversation about Mark. It went from 0-100 real quick. Next thing you know they're upstairs making up." Yasmine said.