twelve

Y/N's POV

The mood in this house is not the same. Everywhere I look I see traces of her. I can still her laughter echoing through the house. When I got out to run errands I expect her to be sitting in the living room drinking a cup of tea while she watched television. Then there are the those moments when it feels like she's here but then I realize that's only in my dreams.

She's really gone.

I try to make through my day with a smile on my face but it's hard. The reason I used to smile isn't here with me anymore. But I can't sit around and be sad about it because my mom wouldn't want that. So an attempt to bring some happiness into the house I'm taking my two favorite girls on a date tonight. Skylar hasn't been herself lately and I want to cheer her up. So plan is to take Dinah and Skylar out to dinner and I'm taking them shopping afterwards. Skylar went with Lauren earlier to go get her nails and pick out a new outfit.

Me I'm just sitting at the house trying to think of a way to tell my girlfriend that I made out with her best friend. I feel so guilty for what I did, I never meant to hurt Dinah like that. But Normani though, there is something about that girl that I just can't get her out of my head. Maybe it's her looks, Normani is the most beautiful dark skinned girl I have ever laid my eyes on. We talk every single day and she always puts a smile on my face. I think I'm starting to catch feelings for her.

While I was sitting on my couch playing some NBA Live there was a knock at my door. I looked through the peephole and it was Normani. I opened the door and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I really need to talk to you." Normani said.

"Come in." I said.

Normani walked in and I looked outside to make sure my nosy ass neighbors were watching, especially the old lady that lives across the street. I went back into the living to find Normani pacing back and forth.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. Listen Y/N I understand that you have a girlfriend and everything, but I have feelings for you. I know that I should've given you a chance when you first asked me, but I didn't, and I realize that that was the biggest mistake I ever made. Ever since we kissed that's all I can think about. It's hard for me to sit next to you in class because I just want to stare at you the entire time. Our late night phone conversations are some of the best conversations I've ever had. You are an amazing guy and I wish that I had taken a chance on you." Normani said.

Well I can honestly say I wasn't expecting all of that.

"I'm gonna go now, see you around Y/N." Normani said.

I grabbed Normani by her wrist and pulled her closer to me, "Don't go." I whispered.

"Y/N what are we doing?" Normani asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that I have feelings for you that won't go away. I had a crush on you for a long time Normani, I guess I never got over you." I said.

"I want you to kiss me Y/N." Normani said.

"Okay."

I caressed Normani's cheek as leaned in to put my lips against hers. It was so wrong but it felt so right. I couldn't not stop kissing Normani and honestly I didn't want to. "You wanna go upstairs?" I asked.

Normani nodded and I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried upstairs but put her down once we were in my bedroom. I pulled Normani's shirt off and she ripped off mine. She reached down and started undoing my belt while I took off her bra. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked.