eighteen

Y/N POV

"Junior I'm not dead and I never was. You just had a bad dream that's all." Mom said.

"A bad dream?" I asked.

"Yes baby a really bad dream." Mom said.

My mom was dabbing a cold wet rag on my face because I was sweating like crazy. "You're not sick are you mama?" I asked.

"I'm fine, you on the other hand aren't doing too well. Come downstairs and eat something maybe you'll feel better." Mom said.

I put on my Nike slides and went downstairs to the kitchen. I took a seat at the table and my mom fixed me a big bowl of chicken noodle soup, she even made me a turkey sandwich. According to the clock in the wall it was 3:00 in the afternoon. How in the hell did I manage to sleep my entire day away? My mom fixed me a tall glass of water because I was dehydrated. I was still having trouble processing what was going on.

"Thanks for the food mama." I said.

"You're welcome. Now I know that you have a lot of questions so let's get to it." Mom said.

"Is Yasmine in jail?" I asked.

"Yes she's been in there since you 16 and she gets out in two weeks. Next question." Mom said.

"Do you have any terminal illnesses?" I asked.

"Nope. Went to the doctor last week and she gave me a clean bill of health." Mom said.

"Do Skylar and I go to private school?" I asked.

"Yep." Mom said.

"Did I cheat on Dinah with Normani?" I asked.

My mom smacked in the back of the head and gave me the meanest look. "Yes you cheated on Dinah with her best friend. I oughta smack the shit out of you. Plus you got Normani pregnant too. You are really trying to send me to an early grave." She said.

"Normani's pregnant?" I asked.

"Yep you might want to go talk to her later on." Mom said.

Now this definitely has to be a nightmare. I think I used a condom anytime Normani and I hooked up, I think. I will definitely be giving Normani a call after I'm done talking to my mom.

"Is dad dead?" I asked.

"Y/N you must've had a nightmare. Your father is alive, he's finishing up his last year in the service and he'll be home at the end of the year." Mom said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes Y/N. We'll finally be a family again." Mom said.

"Well that's great." I said.

"Now that you've gotten something to eat and I've answered all of your questions are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeah I'm cool." I gave my mom a hug and a kiss on her cheek, "I love you mama." I said.

"I love you too Y/N and I'm proud of you. Yasmine told me about what happened when you went to visit her last week. I'm glad you guys made up." Mom said.