twenty eight

Dinah's POV

"Dinah you got slow down babe. There's only so much pleasure a man can handle." Y/N moaned.

"You told me to make you feel good so that's what I'm doing." I said.

Y/N and I have been going at it for almost an hour now. I'm perfectly fine it's Y/N that's whining like a little bitch. At one point Y/N could handle all this caramel goodness, but he can't, I think it's because his injury. So for the time being I'll go easy on him but when the doctor says he's a hundred percent , I'm really gonna put it on Y/N.

"Dinah I'm serious slow down." Y/N said.

"Sorry not gonna happen babe." I said.

Y/N groaned, "Why must you do this to me?" He asked.

"It's fun that's why." I said.

Y/N started gripping the sheets extra hard, instead of being gentle with him I just went harder. "Dinah I think I'm gonna-"

Y/N moaned and had a fully body shudder. I hopped off of him and laid down on the bed feeling accomplished. Y/N sat up and looked at me like I was crazy, I am crazy but not that much.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Even though you get a little rough sometime, you give the best massages in the entire world." Y/N said.

"Thank you, I'm glad I was able to help you relax." I said.

"Since you've been staying here I've been very relaxed. You help me out with Skylar, you cook, clean, and you've kept me company. I may not say thank you a lot but I'm extremely grateful for everything you've done." Y/N said.

"I'm just doing what any real friend would do." I said.

Y/N scoffed, "Real friend, those are some funny words right there." He said.

"Have you talked to Arin at all since everything went down?" I asked.

"Hell nah. I have nothing to say to his backstabbing ass. I really don't have much to say to Mani either. All I want is know is this child really mine and I plan on finding out too." Y/N said.

"So you're waiting until the baby is born to do a DNA test?" I asked.

"Nope theres different procedures you can get done to establish paternity while the baby is still in the womb. If I can convince Normani to do that we can move on and start making plans for the baby, that's if the baby is mine." Y/N said.

"This may sound like a dumb question? but do you want this child to be yours?" I asked.

"Yeah I do. I've kinda gotten used to the idea of being a father. If the baby is mine I'll get to do all the things I never got to do with my dad when I was a kid. I'd do the best I can to make sure that my little one is taken care of." Y/N said.

"I hope everything works out for you in this situation." I said.

"Me too babe." Y/N said.

Y/N took the hair tie off his wrist to put his hair in a man bun. I like Y/N's man bun beard combination it makes him look mature, I want him to keep it that way but knowing him he'll get tired of it and get rid of it. But hopefully he'll keep it for a very long time. Y/N and I went into the living room to watch tv. We had the place to ourselves because Yasmine and Simone took Skylar to a birthday party. When I sat down on the couch Y/N put my legs in his lap and started massaging them.