five

⬆️Your Outfit⬆️

Y/N's POV

Here we go with this shit again. I've been patted down, my pockets have been emptied, and this old lady with one of those security wands couldn't stop running it over me. This is what I have to go through every time I go visit my sister in prison.

I honestly don't want to see my sister but my mom said I don't have much of choice in the matter. My uncle Marco is with me so everything should go smoothly.

"Junior, try to be nice to your sister today." Marco said.

"I'll try but I'm not going to make any promises." I said.

A guard took me into a room with the telephones and I took a seat in one of the booths. Yasmine came in and took a seat across from me. She looks so much like our mother it's scary. We both picked up the phone at the same time and held it our ears.

"Hey little bro what's up?" Yasmine asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Well how's mom and my baby Skylar doing?" She asked.

"Mom has her days but lately she's been doing good. As for Skylar she's doing good too." I said.

"That's great. You look good. You're starting to look more and more like dad each time I see you." Yasmine said.

I'm trying to be nice but I don't know how much longer I can put on this front.

"So I might be getting out a little earlier than expected." Yasmine said.

"Okay, and? You want me to get you some balloons and confetti or some shit?" I asked.

"Junior why do you always do this?" Yasmine asked.

"You know why Yasmine. I hate you for what you put all of us through, especially mom. You lied and stole from her. Not once did you think about how this affected Skylar and I." I said.

"Y/N I'm sorry but if you give me a chance I'll show you that I've changed. When I come home I promise to take care of you guys. All I need is a chance Y/N." I said.

"Look Yasmine when you come home don't expect me to welcome you with open arms because I won't." I said.

I hung up the phone and walked out. "Done already?" Marco asked.

"Yes I didn't even want to come here to begin with. Let's go." I said.

We went back to the front and turned in our visitors passes. We went out side to the parking lot and got into my uncle's car. The whole ride home I was quiet. I can't stand my sister and I want nothing to do with her when she gets outbid jail. Yeah we may have struggled a little bit when Yasmine got locked up but we're doing a lot better now. The last thing we need is Yasmine coming in and messing things up.

When we got back to my place I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"So how was the visit?" Mom asked.

"Junior went off on Yasmine again." Marco said.

My mom walked over to me and smacked me in the back of my head, "I done told you about being mean to your sister. Now the next time she calls or you go visit her you're going to be nice to her." She said.

"No disrespect mama but I refuse to be nice to her." I said.

"But Y/N she's your sister." Mom said.