Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Double Date

Hayden's P.O.V*

Drake stared at me and I glared back. I still can't believe he came here and harassed Ashton. He had not right.

"Is that all I am to you? Your baby's daddy?" He asked me, setting Brandon down on the ground.

"Yeah, what else is there? If we didn't have Brandon, I would have forgotten all about you by now."

"Great to know I mean nothing to you."

"Like I mean anything to you? Why are you even here?"
"I wanted to know who Ashton was and now I do. I don't like him, and I don't want him around our son."
"Well I like him and I say he can be around our son. You don't even know him."

"You don't know him either. You just met him yesterday. How much could you possibly know about the guy?"

"A lot more than you do. Now please leave. You're ruining my day."
"Fine, but don't think I won't be back."
Drake left, leaving me and Brandon alone. I refuse to let Drake ruin my relationship with Ashton. We haven't really gotten anywhere yet, and I don't want Drake to make Ashton break up with me. Ashton is the best thing that's happened to me besides Brandon. With Ashton I'm happy.

The next morning, I got up to the doorbell ringing. I rushed downstairs and opened the door. Kristie stood with a concerned expression on her face. She barged in and I simply shut the door behind her.

"What happened last night? Ashton called Joey and said Drake came by and was accusing Ashton of something. The two of you are still okay, right?"
"Yeah, we're fine. But Ashton and Drake aren't going to be friends, at all. I'm going to try and keep them apart as best I can."
"Why is Drake such an a**hole? He has no right getting involved with your relationship. He's acting like a jealous boyfriend, which he definitely isn't."

"I don't know what his problem is either."
Kristie and I watched some TV and talked about the date we're going to have tonight.

"The four of us together will per fantastic. And I'd bet you'll be getting that kiss you're waiting for."

"I'm not waiting for a kiss." I lied. I really want him to kiss me. I don't want to kiss him first because I feel that would be weird. We were so close yesterday. If only my mom hadn't shown up.

"Don't deny it. Who wouldn't want a hot guy like him to kiss them? You'd have to be out of your mind."

"Are you saying my boyfriend is hot?"

"Maybe. And boyfriend? You're officially a couple now?"

"Yes... no.... I don't know. I just call him my boyfriend whenever he's not around."

"Wow, that sure is brave of you. You don't want him to hear you say it."

"I don't want to move too fast, ya know."

"I understand."

I got dressed and got Brandon up. We went out to eat since I didn't feel like cooking this morning,

"Has Ashton met your mom?" Kristie asked me.

"Yesterday. She called him cute and said that I have good taste in guys. I think she creeped him out a little. And then he was about to kiss me and my mom came in and interrupted. Can you imagine how pissed I was?"
"Very. But tonight it'll be fantastic because you got a little tease yesterday."

"I don't even think he's going to kiss me tonight."

"We'll just have to wait and see." Kristie waggled her eyebrows.