Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Closer

Drake's P.O.V*

He's moving in? He's supposed to ask my permission first. Even then I wouldn't agree to it.

"And what makes you think that you're moving in?" I asked him.

"You're my best friend. I need a place to stay."

"No. I'm not letting you live here. Besides, there's not enough room."

"I was thinking you could sleep on the couch and I'll sleep in the bed."

I let out a humorless laugh. "I don't think so."

"Please? My rent money is due and I can't pay it."

"If you stay here, you have to pay half of the rent and sleep on the couch."

"Fine." He said with a sigh.

I dressed Brandon in his pajamas and got ready for bed. I wish Darren would've given me a heads up. It's going to be weird having him here.

"Brandon doesn't cry in the middle of the night or anything, does he?" Darren asked.

"Only if he needs something, why?"

"Because I need my sleep. I can't be woken up by some baby."

"If you don't want to risk it, then leave."

"Good-night."

"What ever."

Hayden's P.O.V*

I woke up and saw a sleeping Ashton beside me. I had agreed to stay the night here. My mom won't care and I don't have Brandon, so why not? Ashton's hair hung in his face and his lips were slightly parted. He's so hot I can die. I have to be the luckiest girl in the world.

I slowly got up and stretched. My stomach growled really loudly and I looked to make sure I hadn't woken Ashton. Luckily he was still asleep. I wonder what he has to eat. He shouldn't mind if I get something.

I went downstairs and found the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and took out some cheese and eggs. I looked through the cabinets for a frying pan. I finally found one and began making eggs. I put some bacon in the microwave and continued making eggs.

I jumped when arms wrapped around my waist and lips pressed against my cheek. I instantly knew it was Ashton.

"Morning." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning. Sorry I went through your fridge."

"It's alright. I just hope you made enough for me."

"Of course."

After the food was finished, we sat at the kitchen counter and ate. I felt Ashton staring at me. I looked up and sure enough, Ashton was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are?" I blushed. "I could stare at you all day if I could. I can't get used to how beautiful you are."

"Stop." I said.

"I'm serious. I'm only speaking the truth."

"Well thank you."

I heard my phone ringing upstairs and quickly went to answer it. I saw it was Drake calling. The morning was so good. Why does he have to call now?

"What is it Drake?" I answered.

"What time are you coming to pick up Brandon?"

"Later today, why?"
"Because Darren is here. He decided to move in last night."