2AM Drives

Harry's POV

It's almost 4 years and yet I can still clearly remember all of the memories I shared with her. Her laugh, her voice, the amazing smile, her blonde locks, the deep blue ocean eyes and the way her personality stood out. She's so innocently perfect.

It's 2am and I am here outside her house just staring at her bedrooms balcony. I went straight here after attending Kendall's birthday bash a few blocks away. Yeah she's my ex and we are just friends now.

She's been through so much lately and I wasn't even there to say that I always got her back. That she doesn't have to worry about anything, that she is still perfect. If it isn't because of Her fucked up ex Calvin Harris and that Kanye drama shit. Sorry for the harsh word but I can't think of any word to describe the both of them.

It's been my daily routine when I am staying here in LA to go here at 2am and just simply stare at her balcony. Expecting to see her standing there even though its impossible. I've been contentedly fine with that ever since we broke up almost 4 years ago. I admit I really tried to get her back but after many failed attempts, I just got tired, started dating other girls to take her out of my mind and also started to be contented with this. I thought maybe I really broke her already fragile heart just like what Ed told me. She has been so broken for quite so long after I broke things off between us.

But now something has urged me to make her mine again...

Even if I couldn't even have the courage to text her or just simply talk to her. I am hesitating to do so because I know the hate that she is getting will double in no time if the media will know about it.

Until this day I am still blaming myself for letting her go. I could still remember that night. The night of the fight, she's so broken.  I really couldn't take the heat for her anymore I don't want to cause her any trouble again that's why I decided to end everything between us.

"I should have kept you." I whispered to myself.

My train of wild regretful thoughts was interrupted by a phone call. We are still on hiatus and having so many different projects.  The latest of us to have a successful song is Niall.

Niall released his song This Town. While me my AM magazine just went out and I just finished filming for the movie Dunkirk which will be showing in 2017.

I reached for my phone in the passengers seat because its buzzing mad and I saw that its Zayn. even though he left the band a year ago we still kept in contact with him.

[Hey Mate, sorry I just got your text and I just asked Gigi if I could give you her number and she said yes. Don't worry I already sent it to you.]

"Thanks mate, it's been a long time since I talked to her."

[Let me guess you are outside her house right?]

"Erm... yeah, you guys know I'm always here waiting to see her." I chuckled. 

[Then what are you waiting for? Go get her back!]

"Do you think it's the right time already? I wouldn't want to waste another chance bro."

[It's been so long since that shit happened bro. You are the only one who can answer that. For now just make a move and do everything to get her back. And just a little tip from Gigi she said your Taylor has been wanting for someone to take her for a long drive. Good Luck lad.]

"Thanks Mate." She still haven't changed huh? Still wants long drives.

[Anytime bro.]

Zayn already hunged up and I just stared at my phone for quite some time. Carefully thinking if it's the right thing to do. Finally making up my mind... I dialed her number.