Lunch

A/N: This happened in different days. In case you get confused.

Harry's POV

My eyes flew open when I heard my phone ringing beside me. I groaned, and untangled myself gently from Taylor not wanting to wake her up and  not wanting to take the call at the same time. It's 5AM for pete's sake.

I looked at who it was as I exit her room. Tess. Ianswered it almost immediately after reading who it was.

"Hey love, good morning." I whispered after locking the door.

[Did I wake you up babe? I'm sorry, I'll just call la-]

"No, no It's perfectly fine. By the way, how's it going? I miss you"

[It's all going well. But, I miss you so much too. I was calling last night, but you didn't answer any of my calls i thought you are angry.]

"Call? I didn't know love. I'm sorry. I'm not mad alright? I just didn't know you were calling last night. Don't worry from now on I'll always be holding and checking my phone. I promise." She giggled from the other line.

[Okay, I miss you Harry.]

"I miss you too. I miss you so much." It's true. I do miss her. She's still my girl.

[I'm sorry babe I have to go. I'll call later and if you aren't busy call me anytime okay? I love you so much.]

"No worries love, take care alright? I love you more." Do I really love Tess? Yes I do but never in the way I love Taylor.

I turned around, and saw Taylor looking at me while leaning in the door frame looking so beautiful despite her hair being messy, and wearing only a big t-shirt of mine well it was mine 5 years ago.

"That's her right?" She asked groggily. I didn't even hear her open the door.

"yes." No need to lie. She smiled at me although I know she's just trying to conceal her true feelings with that smile.

"I'm sorry." I spoke again.

"You don't need to be, It's fine Harry she's your girlfriend. We talked about this."

I smiled saddly, feeling a pang of pain.

I walked towards her and placed an arm on her waist.

"Babe, always remember I love you." I kissed her forehead and she nodded.

"I know." Her voice a low whisper.

"Now let's get back in bed we still got time left this don't have to be over." (😉😂)

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Taylor's POV

I'm in the Airport waiting for my parent's arrival. It's freaking 4 AM and here I am in my Pj's inside the car waiting for them fighting myself from falling asleep. I hate Austin for choosing the flight time.

I left Harry and Harvey back home. Both of them are still soundly asleep while wrapped around each other in Harvey's room. Mom is the only one who know's about my crazy and stupidly selfish decision although I also know that she already told dad about it. I'm very sure if Austin knew he'll have an absolute fit, considering he almost killed Harry when he tried to get to me in the hospital years ago.

His reason was understandable but it was my decision to let him go.

The time is almost up. We only have 3 more days until she comes back. The week we had is almost over as hard as it may sound I have to keep my distance from him again starting on Ed's wedding in Barcelona, exactly on Ed's wedding. I can almost feel him away from me, us, again and back to her arms, where he truly belongs. I really enjoyed the week with us being a complete family, and I would trade anything for that to last.