His Family

Taylor's POV

Harry and I are at the LAX waiting for our flight to England. Her mom really insisted that we should visit her and Gemma after our short trip to Nashville. it's been only 3 days since we got back. And my schedule is tight.

I still don't know how to tell Harry about all of the things thats making me insecure and uncertain. I know I can tell him anything but this one is different. If only it was easy.

"Tay, hey did you hear me?" He whispered.

"Huh? What? sorry I didn't. but you were saying?"

"I said the plane is here we need to board." He said with an encouraging smile on his face.

I know he can feel that I am not myself lately. And there he is still trying to break down the walls.

We boarded the plane. After I settled my self making sure all of the important things are done I closed my eyes trying to shut the whole world out for a little while.

We are already halfway there when I woke up.

I looked around, Harry is still fast asleep beside me. I reached for my phone at my handbag and went to twitter first.

All of them are STILL talking about our hug at the awards show and it's been a week or less. So far there are no slut shaming, hates, and even a chain of death threats going on. I'm just glad, because I wouldn't know what to do if something like those things happen. I would probably just shut everyone out, and stay inside the walls I've built, I wouldn't want to do that, not now.

After a few minutes of scrolling into my twitter feed I decided to post a picture on instagram. I scanned my camera roll and there is a picture of mine and Harry's hand intertwined, perfectly fitting the empty spaces. I posted that and captioned:

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me...

I bet they would all go crazy because of the shout out I gave. Seems fair, just like the shout out he gave me last year on his Birthday.

I turned off my phone because for sure it will blow up with notifications, and I don't feel like having much interaction with the whole world.

I rested my head on Harrys broad shoulder and I was out like a light again.

I sure did spent the whole time sleeping. It's already sunrise when Harry and I arrived at his house or should I say Mansion in London. We decided to just stay here for a few hours to take a rest before we hit the road to Cheshire. 

His Mansion is so big nothing compared to the house he owned 4 years ago.

He went in first, taking our bags upstairs. 

"Do you want to sleep?" He stopped in the middle of the stairs 

"Silly, I slept the whole flight. I think I'll just get some coffee."

"I saw your post love." He said with a smirk.

"Hmm.now we're even." I said referring to his shout out last year on his Birthday.

He just laughed and continued his way up the stairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee. I walked back to the living room but there was no sign of him yet.

"Harry?" My voice echoed the house.

"Right here baby." I trailed where his voice was coming and I found him staring at the sun as it rose from his room's balcony.

I handed him his coffee with a fake smile. And he smiled back he didn't seem to notice which is good.

I sipped at my cup of coffee as I carefully examined him. Memorizing every inch of him just like what I do most of the time.