Rain

Harry's POV

"Take my hand.."

"Take my whole life too.."

"For I can't help falling inlove with you..."

I sang softly beside her while staring at her peacefully sleeping.

I've been awake after 7 hours of sleep. And I still just can't believe that I'm with her. I'm drowning in her presence beside me.

I just kept on staring at her watching every single thing about her. Every slight move of her head trying to get a comfortable position, the rising and falling of her chest as she breaths, her messy golden locks, and her slightly parted red lip.
I bet she's tired after all the countless love making we did last night. Who wouldn't be eh?

The sunlight is already peeking through the thick curtains covering the rooms window.

While waiting for her to wake up I went to Twitter and tweeted something. 

@Harry_Styles: This love never left.

After tweeting that my gaze met her already open eyes.

"Good Morning Love." she said in her sleepy voice.

"Good Morning sleepy head." I placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"What time is it?" She asked wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"9:30." I answered. 

"Oh God! I have less than 30 minutes to prepare!"

"For what?"

"A Skype interview."

"Come on I'll drive you home." I grabbed my pants on the floor and put it on and jogged upstairs to get two shirts. For me and for her.

I know she loves wearing baggy shirts.

When I got back she is still under the blanket.

I went close to her and tickeled her.

"Hahahahahahahah! Haz STOP! I'm getting up!" I stopped tickling her and handed her the loose shirt.

I watched her put the shirt on. She doesn't have any clothes on except for the bra and her underwear.

"I can see you staring."

She said. so I immediately walked away. I don't know why but I still hate how every single thing about her still gives me that crazy feeling. I'm like a highschool student who's dating his crush. When we kiss, hug, stare everything we do it always feels like our first.

I waited at the living room, thinking how crazily inlove I am.

"Hey, watcha smiling at?" She snapped at me.

"Nothing, just thinking about how crazily inlove I am with you."

She just smiled and looked away. I can see the pink shade growing in her cheeks.

"Come on you cant be late for your interview or else they'd suspect something and make crazy issues, or just think you over slept." I said getting up the couch and leading her to my car.
We got in and i drove to her house.

We got there in less than 3 minutes because its only a street away from her own Mansion.

She went out and went straight inside to take a bath maybe or just make herself presentable.
While I parked the car in her driveway and locked the gate.

I went inside her so familiar house. I was welcomed by Olivia aka Dibbles the cat I got for her. She was mine for a week or two before I gave it to her. She didn't know though because I asked someone to give Olivia to her when I heard from Ed that she was looking for another cat.