Sunsets

NOTE:

Just act like Tay doesn't know Mikey and the other lads and this is the first time they'll ever meet.

xx

Taylor's POV

I'm at the seashore outside of my house in Rhode Island. I stood there staring at the sun as it went down.

Harry is still asleep, and I missed it here so i decided to take a walk while he's asleep.

I turned around and I was about to go back when I saw a beautiful human being staring back at me. His hair is tousled and the white dress shirt he is wearing is rolled up to his elbow and the few buttons are undone showing a perfect display of his butterfly tattoo. And his loose pants are also rolled up to his knees. Why does he look so extremely sexy?

He ran towards me.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"So long that I have been able to witness what true beauty is."

I hate the effect he still has on me. God I feel like a teenager.

We stayed there until the sun is down before we went back to my house.

Our friends will be all here the day after tomorrow to celebrate the fourth of july. Like we always do but this year it will be big.

Actually Selena, Karlie, Abigail, Cara, the lads and I think the 4 Aussie Lads will be here any minute so we have to pick them up. Just waiting for Selenas call.

They'll help us do everything tomorrow before the rest of the Squad arrives.

Harry volunteered to cook for all of them so I let him do it I just helped him do some few dishes.

After we finished cooking I received the call from Sel saying all of them have arrived.

We changed our clothes and picked them up.

When we arrived home, the boys helped Harry put all the bags upstairs before we ate dinner.

I missed them it's been a while since I've been with all of them.

Ashton, Calum, Michael are happily talking to all of us, They're sweet actually and all of us enjoyed their company. But Luke seemed very far from us, he's not talking at all just smiling but after that he'll be just quiet.

I asked Ashton who is seated beside me what is wrong with Luke. Why he's so deep in thought.

"Heartbroken, Her Girlfriend broke up with him last night." He answered.

"That's horrible, I hope he's fine."

"Nah, don't worry about him Taylor. It will only take days until he dates again." I smiled at him.

After an hour all of us decided to sleep I slept with the girls while Harry knowing him he needs to be dragged away by the boys to be away from me. So that's what they did, they dragged him away.

------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating because of a bad dream. I started having dreams like this again ever since Harry started to go back to the studio to write songs and Ever since I started sleeping alone again. I don't know why, but he manages to make the bad dreams go away.