MRS. STYLES?

This is the shortest Chapter I wrote so far. So....

Enjoy reading!

❌ EXPLICIT CONTENT ❌

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Harry's POV

Taylor and I snuck out of her house. Careful not to wake her parents up.

She got in the car and started to maneuver it out of the drive way and into the streets while I pushed it, thankfully there weren't any paps camping outside tonight. When its already out of the street she got out of the car and went to the passengers seat and i went to the drivers seat.

I turned on the engine and started driving out of LA.

"Where exactly are we going? And why do we need to snick out? Doesn't our parents know?" Taylor asked yawning.

"You'll know when we get there. And yes, no one will know where we are going." She looked at me.

"Why? They will all be worried Harry. I swear they'll kill us" I smiled.

"They wouldn't, we will only be gone for 2-3 days and after that we can both face all of their angers." I laughed.

"Okay then." Finally she agreed.

She looked at her hand and examined the ring with a big smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"You know what i want to do today?" I asked my eyes focused on the road.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Marry you." We locked eyes.

She tried to hide the blush by looking away.

"Just kidding, haha I'm not just gonna drag you to the church don't worry." She playfully hit my arms

"I thought you were being serious." She answered.

"Take a nap we'll be there soon." I place my free hand on her inner thigh.

She quickly dozed off to sleep and I continued driving to somewhere I've been spending time.

I pulled over the parking lot of a small airport on the outskirts of LA, my private plane is waiting here.

I didn't want to wake her up so i ended up carrying her to the plane.

After a few minutes the plane took off and we reached our destination.

I woke her up before the plane landed.

"It's still early Har-" i kissed her. Making her eyes shot open.

"Good Morning to you too." She rolled her eyes at me but I just chuckled.

"You enjoyed it." I countered.

"I didn't." She fired back yawning.

I kissed her again and she responded, this time I deepened it and it lasted much longer.

"Tell me you didn't." I whispered on her ear.

She just blushed and playfully hit my arm.

We landed and I immediately drove to our destination.

She kept on nagging me to tell her where were supposed to go. But I shook it off and continued driving.

Before we reached there I gave her a blindfold she hesitated at first but I convinced her to put it.

We reached the beach where my private yacht is waiting to give us a lift to a friend's private island. It's perfect to get away from all the stress the media is giving us.