Family

Taylor's POV

I opened my eyes and saw the same exact room where I slept for the past years, only now that the room feels different, it feels warmer, it feels vibrant, it feels more alive and mostly it feels like home. It's like I'm in a very different place.

I smiled and looked beside me, there they are my boys sound asleep while wrapped around each other.

I never thought this day would come. I can't describe the bliss I am feeling, now words can describe it. It's very surreal. And if this is a dream I wouldn't want to wake up.

I watched Harry and Harvey sleep peacefully. Harvey really is his spitting image, you can't deny that. From head to toe, you'll know he belongs to him.

I untangled myself from the warm embrace and got out of bed. Taking one last glance at them before pulling my hair in a messy bun on my way downstairs.

I prepared breakfast for the three of us. Later on the two of them will be up and I'm sure they're hungry.

As I was starting to cook the pancakes strong muscular arms snaked from behind me.

I smiled instantly because of the familiar touch.

He kissed my cheek and burried his head in the side of my neck, slowly inhaling my scent. I'm so thankful that I'm not yet sweaty and that I still smell somewhere near decent.

"You still use that perfume.. You have no idea how much I've been wanting this." He whispered.

"Tell me this is not a dream." I said.

"This is not a dream, I love you." He said lovingly while he planted a kiss in my cheek.

"I missed you, I miss this. I love you too." 
He let go of me and I continued cooking the pancakes. He sat in the stool just looking at me and smiling..

Harvey was still asleep when I finished cooking so Harry and I ended up in the living room couch drinking coffee.

No one is saying anything but honestly I want to ask him all the questions that's running in my mind.

I placed my nearly empty cup of coffee in the table infront of us and he did the same.

He looked at me. "Come here love." He ordered in a sweet way. I obeyed. He pulled me down and I ended sitting in his lap with my legs hanging on his side and my arms around his neck.

"What's her name Haz?" I blurted.

He just sighed.

"Her name's Tess Ward. Let's not talk about her." He answered.

"No, I want to know more about her. I want to know everything that happened after you knew the truth. Please?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you sure?" He said and I nodded.

There was a long pause before he spoke.

"I met Tess years ago in a function that I attended with Gem, it was before we even had our secret rendezvous back in 2014 and 2015. It was just a friendly relationship. We hanged out several times and when our secret meetings started that stopped. And I met her again last year, here in LA. That was after I went to SanFo to talk to you because I wanted to get you back but jealousy got the best of me when I saw Luke with you and Harvey, I immediately flew back to LA that day and went to a bar and drank until I can't even remember my name. Since she didn't know my house and I wasn't thinking straight to tell her where it is she took me to her apartment instead." He paused.

"And something happen—" he kissed me. I glared at him

"I'm not yet done sweetheart." He laughed. "Nothing happened, she didn't rape me. The next day we exchanged numbers and started to hang out again. I loved being with her, she somehow made me happy but that's because she reminded me of you so much. It's lame, I know, but she somehow made me feel that I am with you, that's the reason why I stuck with her. I tried to love her but every single time I try it fails. And I know it's because she's not you." He kissed my forehed.