1:58

Harry's POV

1:58 AM

I can't sleep, I've been trying to for hours now but it just wont work. Tess is already snoring lightly beside me while here I am wide awake tossing and turning at 1:58 in the morning.

Why can't I get used to it? It's not like It's not like this everyday. Spending mostly of my long bight wishing I was sleeping beside Taylor, all cuddled up, feeling her warmth.

Taylor she's always in my thoughts. She never left it ever since, and she's also etched in my heart as well. I feel guilty because I know that I can never love Tess as much as I love Taylor, she's irreplaceable and my love for her is irrevocable.

Ed's right, she reminded me so much of Taylor. From her blonde hair, blue eyes, and the way she does things but she never loved music as much but she's a great cook as well. she's not Taylor I am aware of that.  but there are times when I woke up next to her and almost said Taylor's name. I know it's unfair but I do love her somehow because.of someways.

She sticked with me when I was a mess, she never left me after I learned that Kendall deceived me, and when I thought Taylor forgot her promise, although she doesn't know about Taylor. she was there and I dont want to leave her no matter how much I want Taylor back in my life. I feel so stupid to think of Taylor like that I shouldn't have been so jealous and just talked to her. And maybe if I did It wouldn't be like this.

I got out of bed and took my car keys, I guess I'll just go for a drive. I kissed Tess before heading out of the house

I went to a secret place that only me and Taylor knows, well sorta. The place where I told her we'd build our home and start a family. I decided to still do it though that's why a beach mansion is there, I decided to make it just like how Taylor would want it to be. It was just finished last year and since then no one stayed there except for the guard and the caretaker. No one knows it's mine except for the two I hired.

I arrived in the Mansion and the guard opened the gate for me. I continued driving till I reached the shore. I got off the car and the cold breeze from the sea welcomed me. 

The lot I bought was bigger than expected, It's even bigger than Taylors Rhode Island property.

I was debating myself whether to call Taylor or not. I miss her, I really do. But things are different now and maybe she's already asleep.

I just stayed there for a couple of minutes before heading back home and falling asleep on the big couch in the Entertainment Room the spot where she loved the most, the room where many memories were created and to be honest i still feel her. Her perfume is still stuck in this room, in this house rather and it's kind of hard coping up with it. I already have a girlfriend and here I am constantly thinking about her, smelling her everywhere, feeling her in my bed sheets and seeing her face in strangers.

-------------------

"Good Morning babe, I have to go to work. I made breakfast by the way." Tess said waking me up.

I opened my eyes and i'm still in the Entertainment room.

"Hmm, Good Morning love. let me drive you to work." I said sitting up and looking at her already showered and dressed.

"No, It's fine." She smiled.

"I insist babe, besides It's still early." I smiled and headed upstairs for a quick shower.

After that i changed and I drove her to work. She's a chef in a very fancy restaurant here in LA, the restaurant where I took Taylor to dinner years ago infact.

"I'm sorry, I slept in the entertainment room." I said yawning while I drove

"It's okay, I noticed you've had a hard time sleeping in your room since we decided to stay in this house is there something bothering you?"