The Lie

Harry's POV

After listening to the demo I immediately got up from my seat and left the studio, ignoring all of them.

On the way to my car I dialled Tess' number but she wasn't answering. I need someone to calm me down.

Taylor couldn't have possibly wrote that for Luke. But there's a possibility she really did. Why do I care if she did? I'm in a relationship anyways

But you love her idiot! My inner voice said. Yeah that's right as hell.

I went home to take a nap but I ended up in my couch with a guitar a sheet of paper and a pen.

I'm interrupted from my songwriting because of my phone ringing. Maybe it's just Tess.

I answered it.

"Hey love?" I greeted sweetly.

[Hey Haz.] It wasn't Tess.

"Taylor?" I answered my voice hoarse from singing repeatedly.

She chuckled. [Yeah, It's me.] Her angelic voice rang through my ear.

[Expecting another call?]

"No, I just didn't saw the caller ID. Why did you call?"

[I want to talk to you Harry.] She said.

"We're talking Taylor." I answered coldly.

[Geez thay was cold. I mean in person Harry, you owe me an explanation because you left me hanging in confusion last night, and I know you've got your fair share of questions too.] She said nearly whispering.

"You got me there. I'm sorry about last night."

[It's fine, don't worry.]

"Wait for me I'll be there." I said and with that she hungged up.

I left the couch and took my shades before sliding into my car.

I arrived at Taylor's house. It was quiet, like no one is home. But as I came closer to her door I can hear the sound of the piano along with her angelic voice.

What is she singing?

I knocked but she didn't answered. She was just singing.

The door was open so I just went inside and straight to where the music room is.
🎶
"I wish we could go back and remember what we were fighting for and I-"🎶

She was singing I Wish You Would.

I knocked on the glass door making her look at me and smile instantly.

I smiled, why isn't she singing the song she wrote for Luke instead.

"Hi." She said as I entered the music room.

"Hi, the door was open so I just walked in." She nodded.

"What are we gonna talk about?" I asked.

"About what you said last night." I sighed and smiled at what she said.

"It's pretty hard to explain that Tay, it's an extremely long story."

"Do I look like I'm going somewhere else?" It looks like I can't get away from this.

"Looks like I have no choice.." I answered closing my eyes and remembering everything.

// FLASHBACK \\