The Swifts

Taylor's POV

"Ow my head hurts." I muttered softly as I tried to get up of my bed.

I examined the room. Well who might brought me home? I thought until my eyes found Harry sleeping in the couch.

I climbed out of bed still gripping my hair and sat at the edge of the couch and played with his hair. I leaned in to kiss his forehead but he held my face and kissed my lips instead.
I pushed him softly. He kissed me and I still haven't brushed since last night.

"Why did you kiss me? I haven't brush-" I asked crossing my arms.

"Good Morning to you too babe." He said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get some pain killers for my head.

After brushing my teeth I went out and saw Harry sitting in the couch his forehead resting on his hand.

I went infront of him making him look up at me and removing his hand on his head. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms on me, leaning back on the couch.

"I'm flying to Nashville later." I said resting my head on his shoulder

"That's great babe, can I come with you?"

"Yeah of course. Harry, My parents already knows about us." I said. suddenly all of what happened last night came back to me. Even the anxiety and worry came back. What a beautiful way to start the day.

"I think I should also spill it to mum."

I got up from Harry's lap making him look worried. He must've noticed the change in my mood.

"What's wrong now babe?"

"Nothing, just got hungry, ill make breakfast and after that we'll start packing up." I said as I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I toasted 4 breads and brewed coffee foe us.

"What's for breakfast Love?" Harry said stroking his hair up.
"Burnt Toast?" I said looking at him.

"Burnt Toast sundays with you is my favourite."

He said putting some coffee on his mug and sipping on it.

I placed the toast on a plate and placed it on the Table
I sat down and ate one.

He planted a kiss on my head before he sat down beside me and took the already bitten bread from me.

"Thats mine." I said pouting.

"Aw, my baby wants a kiss."

He was about to kiss me when I put a finger between our lips.

"Not so Fast Babe." He groaned and backed away.

After breakfast, we started packing. Of course it took me so long making sure we had everything we need in it incase my mind change and stay there a bit longer.

"So what time are we going?" Harry said lying down on the bed.

"Around 2 pm." I said also lying down, my head on his chest.

I can feel his steady heartbeat from my position. I wonder if he's ever feeling nervous about meeting my Family again.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

"Hmm? About what?"

"About you know meeting my family again."

"Well just the mention of it made me quite nervous. Who knows maybe your dad just plannex my last supper? Because I broke his baby girls heart. Cause I for sure would break that damn boys neck with my bare hands if he ever hurts my prinicess. No ones going to hurt my princess." I just laughed at his remarks, he doesn't have the slightest idea that my dad infact is so excited to meet him again.