Tess

Harry's POV

I drove around LA since it's the only way I can possibly think everything out clearly.

I just want a peaceful and happy life with her and our son. I want her back but It's not that easy. Not when a boy is trying to make her fall inlove and I am in a relationship.

I couldn't just leave Tess without explaining why and besides we are good. Too good infact, nothing seems wrong with us except for the fact that I don't love her as much as I love Taylor.

I ended up looking for her at the restaurant she's working at. I might as well break it to her since I don't have a choice and I don't want to keep it a secret.

The receptionist led me to one of the private rooms of the restaurant and told me to wait for a few minutes while they informed Tess I'm here.

She led me to the same exact room Taylor and I ate dinner years ago. It gives me a pang of pain when the memories came rushing back to me as I studied the whole room.

How I wish I can get back to those days when everything was so simple and so happy. To those days where Taylor and me are still together and fighting against all odds, determined to make us last. To those days where giving up was never in both of our vocabularies because we knew our love can win the war we decided to fight. To those days where I can still see her smile and laugh every now and then knowing that I am the reason because of those sweet smiles and laughter. How I wish she's still mine. How I miss her. How I miss to call her mine.

I was forced out of my reminiscent thoughts when an arm snaked it's way around me.

"Why aren't you at the studio babe?" Babe how I want to hear Taylor call me that again.

I turned around and plastered a fake smile, hoping she doesn't notice.

"Is there something wrong?" She cupped my cheeks.

"No, everything is fine I just came to tell you something." I said and gestured her to sit down at the couch in the side of the room.

"I want to tell you something too but you go first." She replied enthusiastically.

I sat beside her and gathered all mu courage to tell her.

"You're well aware of my past with Taylor right? The very secret one I had with her?"

"Yes, you kind of mentioned that once when you were drunk. It was not clear but I do know about that." She replied

"Tess, I don't know how you'll take this but I do hope you will take it easy." She didn't respond but she just stared at my eyes.

"Well, I- I have a -a son with her." I bowed my head down and looked at the ground not wanting to see her reaction.

She pulled out her hand from my grip making me squeeze my eyes shut.

Slowly I felt her hand tilt my head up.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tess smiling sweetly at me.

"You aren't mad?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Nope. Not at all. In fact I think that's great, you always wanted that didn't you? but of course make sure the kid really is yours you know what happened last time." She said worriedly.

I cupped her face. She's right, I always wanted that, I badly wanted that with Taylor. My one true love.

"Don't worry, This time I'm sure he is. I dont need any evidence. You know, he looks exactly like me. No doubt a spitting image of me." I smiled at her.