The Calm Before...

AN

THIS STORY ISN'T OVER YET! A BIG THANK TO ALL OF YOU WHO'S BEEN SUPPORTING.

BIG LOVE!❤💓

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Taylor's POV

Harry and I just arrived home. He's already fine, he just badly needed rest and some medicine.

"Are you hungry or something love? I can cook something for you or if you want let's just go to a drive thru." He cheerfully said.

"No, I'm fine I'm just going to sleep." I said and went upstairs not bothering to look at him.

I know he's trying his best to make it up to me and I appreciate it really. It's just that I'm really tired and what he did still haven't washed off from my mind it's still fresh.

-------------------

I woke up with him beside me, sound asleep. I kissed his forehead before standing up and going downstairs.

I cooked lunch for the both of us and while waiting for him to wake up I took a shower.

He's awake by the time I got changed.

"Let's go downstairs food is waiting." I flashed a weak smile

"Yeah, I just have to take a bath too and I'll be down love."
After he took a bath we ate in silence. I can feel he wanted to talk and talk and he wanted to just make it up to me but I feel so tired and my mind is so preoccupied and It's a big help that it was complete silence.

"Tay, are you okay love? Please talk to me."

"I'm fine Harry." I faked a smile.

"Liar. You're not telling the truth." He pointed out.

I know I can't fool him, he knows me all too well to get fooled by those words and a fake smile.

"I'm fine." I sternly said.

He sighed. "If you insist." He held my hand but I pulled it away from him.

What the hell is happening to me? This is embarrassing.

I stood up and went to my room. I opened the french door of the balcony and sat there thinking every single thing through. It's done we are okay, he's okay now but why do I feel troubled? Why do I feel something is about to happen? It can't be right, I mean we are okay now nothing can go wrong.

...but something tells me that this is just the calm before the storm.

A few moments later he followed me but he stayed at the door frame just staring at me.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" I asked wiping away the tears that's been falling from my eyes.

He went infront of me and wiped it with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on with me. It's just that, that I'm-"

"You're still hurting. I understand love, I very much understand and it's okay really. I deserve it." He flashed his smile.

His smile that I love most, his smile that makes me forget that I'm hurting his smile that's giving me warmth.

"What can I do to take all the pain away?"

"Kiss me." He raised an eyebrow before he smiled.

"If you insist..." He leaned in but I put a finger between our lips.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" I teased and he groaned. Atleast in this way I can get rid of the negative things inside my head and have a sweet revenge.