Nice to Meet you Little Lad

Taylor's POV

"You look so Handsome love." I kissed Harveys cheek while he sat in my lap.

"You ready Harve?" Luke asked standing up.

"I'm ready uncle Luke." He replied also standing up.

Luke came here to pick him up for 'some boys time' as it was Niall and Ed called it. We just arrived home from his school when i remembered about it.

I walked them out of the house and let them drive away before entering the house.

I have nothing else to do today. So i decided to just drive around LA. It's been long since the last drive around LA.

I drove in my old neighborhood and decided to stop over by my old house. It's also been five years since I have last been here but I made sure it was maintained well. This house reminded me so much of him so after I asked him to leave everyday spent here was like hell.

After stoping over to just check things out I continued driving around and what I wasn't expecting is when I saw him standing in the balcony when I drove past his house. In the balcony we always stood watching the sun to set.

I slowed down and took a moment to just simply look at him. This is the very first time I've ever seen him in person for 5 years.
I continued driving and just by seeing him again a certain place came to my mind and now I'm already driving to where that place is.

The directions are still very clear to me after years of not going there. Before I knew it I already pulled over infront of a beautiful beach mansion that blocked the whole way to the beach.

This was the exact place where he told me we'll build our home and start a family but it seems someone already got the place and did a very good job designing the mansion. It's so beautiful, very private and it's bigger than my state in Rhode Islands just like how I would've wanted our house to be but I bet he sold this place to someone else after we ended things. It would be a waste if he continued it.

I drove away when I failed to find a way to the beach but i didn't go home yet, instead I went to another place that reminded me of him. That give's me so much feels.

His image earlier can't seem to go away. The furious look on his face, the long curls, and those astonishing green eyes. No doubt he didn't changed at all, just the hair I bet.

I still have the keys, and I wanted to go inside our old house but I know the memories will just tear me up and I wouldn't want to go home to my son seeing my puffy red eyes and how broken i am.

After staying infront of it for a few couple of minutes I decided to go home and prepare dinner in case Harvey decided not to eat dinner outside.

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Harry's POV

[Come on mate! Are you coming or not? The show is about to start.] Ed said in the other line.

I't been years since I've last been here in my house in LA, the house that was full of our memories. Where we almost spent all of our days hiding from the world and enjoying our love secretly.

"Fine, I'll be there." Ed has been persuading me to come to this childrens competition I wonder what's very important in that contest that all of them are going to watch it.

I ended the call and walked back inside to change my clothes since I've been wearing some shorts and tshirt all day.

I went downstairs and grabbed my wallet, phone and car keys but before I head out I need to ask someone first....