Dinner

Taylor Swift's POV

I woke up with the beam of light peeking at my thick curtains. I glanced at the clock in the bedside table and it says it's already 10:13

I got up of my bed and went down to eat something.

I brewed some coffee and made some cereal. 
I sat in the couch where Meredith is lying.
She looked at me with a judging look oh her face saying you're getting fat bitch.

I ate in silence. I checked my schedule for today and the only thing I have is the Lunch with Selena and after that it's my free time. What would I do?

I checked my messages most of them are from my friends, mom, dad and Austin. But the only message that caught my attention is his.

HAZZA:

Good Morning Love.

Me:

Late Morning Haz.

HAZZA:

Thank God you're awake. Have you ate?

Me:

Still Eating. How about you?

HAZZA:

I'm done. Do you have a tight schedule today Tay?

Me:

No why?

HAZZA:

I just want to invite you for lunch if you'd like to.

Me:

Sorry I have a lunch date with Sel today.

HAZZA:

Uhm ... Dinner Maybe?

Me:

Sounds Great!

HAZZA:

So it's a yes?

Me:

yeah of course.

HAZZA:

Wonderful! I'll pick you up later at 8 then.

Me:

Haz, wait this dinner is it like a date?

HAZZA:

Uhm yeah. Is it still a yes then Ms.Swift

Me:

Of course, It's still a yes Styles.

HAZZA:

I'll see ya later.

Me:

See you! x

I feel like a teenage girl who has been asked to go out by my ultimate crush. God I missed this feeling. Only him can give me this feeling.

I finished my cereal and washed the bowl in the sink. I went up and took a bath I wore my high waisted shorts and a simple white long sleeved blouse and my boots.

I made sure all of the things I need are all in my bag and went to the car waiting for me outside my house. There are only few paps waiting for me who just wants pictures and are not throwing different questions so I smiled and they took their pictures.

I got in and dialed Sel's number. She picked it up at the first ring.

[God Taylor! Where are you? I'm starving.]