Luke

A/N: it's been awhile. I beg your pardon for this chapter tho. 😂 btw, HAVE YOU HEARD GORGEOUS?! IT'S SO GREAT AND ALL BUT I THINK TAYLOR CAN DO BETTER. Just my opinion tho.

Ps. I couldn't care less if it's about joe or not. I ship HAYLOR and tell you what Taylor can put that guy's name as the title of the whole album AND.ILL.STILL.SHIP.HAYLOR!!

💪💪💪💪💔

Here it is! x

Taylor's POV

I heard that the situation outside became more complicated when Cherry and Ed set foot to the ground. Ed is clearly not happy about the sudden leak of the location and ordered his team to find out who and what caused the leakage.

The short program for the newly wedded couple started right after they are settled with everyone else in the huge hall. I am just waiting for my cue to take on that mini stage infront to sing them an original song Ed penned for their first dance.

Harvey is now awake and just roaming around the whole funtion hall with Serina. They are pretty much enjoying themselves as they talk with guests in every table they pass. Sel and I are constantly checking on them, we never let them leave our sight in case they decide to go out of the function hall and go downstairs or somewhere on the first floor that's been crawling with paps and some strangers.

As for me and Harry, he is right beside me but we haven't talked since we got in here and I know that both of us are just trying to convince ourselves that this isn't over. It's hard considering the fact that our friends don't know a single thing about our decision to go back to how it used to be when she comes back so we are trying our best to not let them know anything but I can feel Selena growing curious about us not talking to each other.

All they know is that we are back and doing well. They didn't know about Tess being here and any sort of our arrangement and it's really terrible bottling all of this up.

"I think that's your cue, babe." Harry snapped me back to reality. I planted a kiss on his cheek before I started to head to the mini stage taking everyone by surprise as I stepped in with a guitar slung on my body.

Harry's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Taylor as she walked to the stage. She's painfully so beautiful and my heart is racing at the sight of her walking away to where I am seated. It's only a matter of time before she literally walks out of my life again, if I ever let her.

She earned a couple of surprised gasps and stares from the audience, including Cherry as she took the stage. She is smiling but there is something wrong, I couldn't find the light in her eyes, she's not happy. I can see it even if her eyes doesn't want to meet with mine.

"Hi, good evening everyone I just want to congratulate those two over there who finally decided to tie the knot after everything. Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Sheeran." She smiled but this time wider.

"I'm so happy for you two. Ed, ginger jesus think of this as your last chance yeah? Never... ever... ever lose Cherry again and Cher, please be extra patient with him all of us knows that sometimes he can have the mentality of a five year old, sometimes even younger." That is right.

But before she could continue I got up from my seat and started walking towards the exit only to be help up by Harvey. I looked back at the stage as I lifted Harvey up.

"Wow, so It is an honor for me to sing you this song Ed made for your first dance. So this is State of Grace." She started to strum the guitar to a familiar tune. I am still a bit shocked because she just said that Ed penned it and not her.