Indenial

Harry's POV

I drove away from Taylor's house with questions clouding my mind. What was I thinking? Why did I let that slip out, it wasn't the right time for her to know. It's too soon.

I went to Ed's flat without notifying him. He must be already asleep now, I don't care, I really need to talk to someone.

I knocked and knocked on his door until he answered it. He was talking to someone on the phone and told me to shut up. Maybe it's Cherry.

I went inside and straight to his restroom. I washed my face to avoid him noticing that I cried.

After that I ended on his couch and waited for him to come in from his balcony. He looked like he was arguing with the person over the phone.

"So, she told you already." He said from my back.

"She did." I answered.

"And could you tell me what are you bloody doing here at this time of night and please explain why did you cried in front of Taylor earlier." So she was the one he was talking to.

"I just want someone to talk to Sheeran. And I don't know why I did that, I wasn't even drunk." I faked a laugh.

"For fucksake Styles Taylor's confused. She doesn't know what you're talking about."

"I'm confused too Ed. And I regret mentioning that thing to her."

"You have to talk to her. Well the both of you really need to talk seriously. You need to answer each others questions." He always knows the problem even if I haven't mentioned it.

"Right." I answered then he handed me a can of beer but I set it aside.

"Well, I must say I'm surprised. Would Tess be mad now?" He laughed.

"It's not Tess. I promised my son that I'll be there before he wakes up tomorrow, so I can't drink." I said emphasizing the word son. Ahh how great it is to finally say that.

"How fast things change when you become a parent." He smirked and sat beside me.

"It's worth it, I can tell, just you wait Sheeran." I answered.

"It's really maddening how the both of you manages to turn the easiest situations into a goddamed difficult one."

"Cheers to that." I said raising the unopened can of beer.

"I should be going Ed, see you at the studio tomorrow." I got up and messed his hair before going home straight.

I feel into deep slumber in the couch of the entertainment room as soon as I've set the alarm early tomorrow.

-------------------

I left the house at 6:30 to go to Taylor's house. Now I'll have to act that nothing happened last night. Great, Well done Styles.

I pulled off infront of her house, and her security greeted me.

"Good Morning Mr. Styles It's nice to see you again." He smiled. She still hasn't changed security.

"It's good to see you too." I returned his smiled.

He opened the gate for me and there's Taylor by the door. Looking devastatingly gorgeous by just wearing a simple plaid shirt, skinnies, and that red lipstick. She never changed. Still Jaw and dropping. I can say I'm Lovestruck.

"Good Morning." She greeted with a smile. Well this is awkward for me. Especially since I broke down in front of her last night and then I made her confused. But theres a part of me that says It's Taylor I don't have to worry she's the most understanding person I've ever met.