Falling into place

A/N

This took long I'm sorry. But here it is. 😀

reputation will be out in 2 days. Oh my, we are so near people! I'm sooo excited but my Haylor heart is breaking. But I really love how that Joe dude is making Queen Tay so Happy. 😊😍 But I'm still so inlove with Haylor. Haylor forever bitches! 😂💔😻

Okay I hope you enjoy this. Love y'all so much! 😍😘💕

Taylor's POV

Everything is going well, maybe a little beyond well but yeah all is going just how we always prayed for and I couldn't ask for anything else.

The whole universe seems to be on our side this time. The media is not trying to tear us up just like the way they tried before, there is no more hate maybe just a little but it was nothing compared to the first time and mostly now that everyone understands they respect and support us.

but our fans felt betrayed at first when everything was revealed by media outlets who made a serious investigation to find clues that would confirm that we were a thing 6 years ago and they are successful but what they can't find is the reason for our split and they don't even know I kept him a secret from Harry and it's best to keep it that way for the whole world's sake. They are pretty much going insane some were mad at first but they eventually realized why we had to do that and why I had to keep Harvey for that long.

We still kept Harvey's life private and normal. Sure the paps are always around 24/7 but we never even let them get too close and interfere with my sons life.

As for me and Harry we handled everything smoothly after we sent out a confirmation to stop the rumours and speculations thats been going around, sure both our teams weren't ready when we did that but it's none of their business anymore. He avoided questions on interviews as much as possible because he said It's supposed to be me and him answering those not just him and I agree so we decided to book an interview together and that is happening later tonight.

So for now it's a typical morning but I feel nervous for tonight. Harry is still asleep, he's been on father duties and he enjoys it.

Speaking of my man, Harry is a great father I know he somehow experienced all of this but he wasn't that hands on atleast thats what he told me because he is often on tour but I say different because It's only been four month and he handles everything perfectly with Darcy and even Harvey. He's always on them, giving our angels all of the care and attention. He's really trying hard to catch up for the years he missed in Harvey's life and I'm so happy to have someone as dedicated as him to our kids.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

"Whatcha thinkin' bout love?" A husky voice pulled me out of my parade of thoughts.

"Just the things that happened." I answered with a smile.

"What things?" He pried.

"All of them." I replied my smile growing wider. I entwined my hand with his free one since he is driving.

We are on the way to this studio where our interview will take place. When we reached the place the gate to the studio was so crowded with fans, and paps. It will be hard for us to get in without them noticing but we have no choice.

When security saw us they made way for the car to get in.

Camera flashes, screams, and knocking on our windows filled the whole car. Both Harry and I waved and smiled at them as we passed slowly to avoid someone getting hurt. It sure is chaotic outside and I'm worried for both our fans.