For the second time

Taylor's POV

"Harvey sweetie, wake up." I whispered and planted a kiss on his forehead just like how I always wake him up everyday.

It's not a weekday though but we have to catch an early flight to Wyomissing. We have to be in the Christmas tree farm where Aus and I grew up. They decided that it would be a great place for their wedding. It should've been last month but because of the accident they were forced to move it and finally it will happen today.

"Your uncle Austin wouldn't want us to be late darling." I reminded him and it's as if those words sent an energy charge in him to wake him up.

With a kiss on my cheek he entered the adjoining bathroom and did the routine I taught him.

I already packed our things last night so there is nothing to worry about.

It's been 2 months since that accident happened and I've already fully recovered, I haven't made a public appearance, interview or anything yet the only thing the world have is that Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr post I sent out to confirm I'm well and Alive and of course to thank them for their overflowing support and the all the prayers they sent out for me.

It's been killing the fans but the long wait is nowhere near over, but they just have to be patient. Because I'm planning to drop my new single maybe later next year.

Guestings, radio interviews, magazine interview and all different sorts have been trying to contact my team to have me scheduled and my team have been very busy answering and declining requests. Just like what Harry said, The world is pretty much dying to see and hear from me again but it's a shame it wont be soon because after the single drops I'll leave it to my fans to spread the news to the whole world.

Harry on the other hand was forced to leave me and join the boys in promoting the album and their upcoming tour also later next year meaning we will be having contradicting schedules that will keep us away from each other for a while so we are enjoying it now.

After him purposefuly revealing 'us' to the whole world, people have been dying to hear from both of us. We are still debating whether or not send out a confirmation about our relationship. Interviews are also lining up but we couldn't care less. Harvey is still a secret to the whole world. The attention has been now diverted on me and Harry instead of the picture of Harry with his look a like kid and I guess that is a relief.

However those rumours of me and Harry getting back together 5 years ago resurfaced and now with stronger proof, including pictures, and videos. I guess Harry and I will just have to deal with that in future interviews together. But right now he is taking all the heat from the questions on various interviews they've been doing and I just love watching him blush and all that while being asked about us.

The lads are in Europe for promo, and Harry said maybe he won't make it to be with us in Austins wedding and that sort of sparked a fight over the phone the other day. He still hasn't contacted me yet since that happened and I'm worried but I'm still mad at him so whatever.

It's only a few minutes left before our flight so I decided that we just have breakfast on the plane after we took off from LA.

👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪

We just landed on a private Airport near the farm.

Austin invited the lads and their families and just when I thought they won't make it because that is what Harry said, all of them are present but Harry. What is he trying to do now.

The lads just got off of their flight and greeted me. The girls as usual greeted me with hugs and kisses.

"Where is Harry?" I asked them but all of them shrugged and said they thought he was with me. Okay now what the hell is he doing and where the hell is he?