Go after her

Harry's POV

I woke up feeling much better than yesterday. Today will be our restday before we hit the road to our next destination in Ireland.

I stood up and ordered some breakfast, so it will be here when Taylor wakes up

I love her so much. I really don't deserve someone as kind as her. After the things I did to her especially that night when I decided to be unfaithful, God that haunts me every time.

When the other boys knew about what happened, i know there's no chance that they will take it easy so they ended up blaming me for it. And I'm blaming myself too. That's why I've been losing sleep and rest the past two weeks, I've been stressed and anxious about the mistake I made. It frightened me that Taylor will leave me and get hurt when she knew. I'm afraid to lose her more than anything in my life. I think that's why I got so stressed and restless.

Kendall tried to contact me but this time I ignored her, I don't want to add up another mistake.

"Hmm deep in thought are we?" An angelic voice snapped me out.

"No just deeply inlove with you." I said and lied down beside her.

"Are you feeling better?" She kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, thanks to you my favorite nurse." I pinched her nose and she laughed.

"Really? But hey, you have to take a rest today no stress and you still need to take some med—" i silenced her with a kiss. I just love to do that.

"Easy love, we're not going anywhere today." I said laughing.

"That's rude yet you always do that." She turned her back on me but i still saw her blush.

I pulled her arm gently making her face me again. She's frowning but I know she just want to get kissed again.

"Hey, I can't always help it your lips are so sexy when you talk." I kissed her nose.

"But that was still rude."

"Then what should i do to be forgiven?"

"Kiss me." She smiled.

I was about to lean in and kiss her when We heard a knock from the door.

She frowned again and groaned. I gave her a peck and opened the door.

It's the breakfast I ordered. Well I was about to get my special breakfast before this came, i regret ordering it now. Kidding.

"Come on Tay let's eat this." I said putting it on the bed for her.

We both ate our breakfast while catching up. I swear I wish she's always here. She's always like this, happy with me.

"Babe are you and the boys in good terms?" She asked. How did she know?

"Yeah of course." I confidently said to avoid further questions about it but she is as persistent as I am to keep my secret.

"Really, then why aren't you guys talking for two weeks now. You didn't mention something like that." She said seriously.

"It's n-nothing Taylor," i avoided her eyes.

"It doesn't seem like it, are you hiding something Harry? I can see it's the thing that's been bothering you."

"Please Taylor, I don't want to talk about this." I said sternly.

"No Harry we should talk about this. It isn't like just a simple damn problem. Are you hiding something Harry?" Her voice is starting to raise