Pretend

Taylor's POV

It's been a three days since Harry and the lads flew back to the US and today my parents, Austin, Elena, Harvey and I will be flying back to Nashville. Anne and Gemma decided that they will fly commercially back to the UK. I figured it's already Harvey's school break he might as well spend it somewhere not so close to the media but somewhere private and beautiful where he can play without paps surrounding our perimeter every second, also I knew I needed to spend time with my parents they are not getting younger.

Harvey is on my lap, still upset with his dad leaving even though I already explained to him that he will be back in no time, but he is still upset and pretty much just sulking.

"Harvey, baby you know dad didn't wanted to leave right? He will be back sweetie I promise." I whispered on his ear as I played with his curls.

I still got no response from him, he just kept on playing some superhero games on his ipad thats full of marvel superhero stickers.

I sighed and gave up. I've been trying since yesterday, but knowing my son he wouldn't talk to me and believe what I was saying unless Harry is here. It's kinda hard to change his mind once it's made up sometimes. That's our complete opposite. I think he got that from Harry, I'm completely indecisive.

The plane took off and Harvey soon drifted to sleep on my lap. I moved him to the bed at the back part of my private plane but when he's back touched the mattress he started crying and shock is an understatement.

It was like he was a baby again. He never wanted to sleep on his crib or anywhere but my arms.

"Where is daddy?! I want to see daddy mummy!" He whined in my neck as I carefully held him tight.

"Shhh, hun we'll be there soon." I muttered but he just cried harder now my mom and Elena is peeking on the door. I gave them a reassuring smile but they stayed there, watching me fondly.

I hummed a song to calm Harvey down and it did (It always did work). It's hard to see my son like this, he misses his dad so much and I can't do anything because we are still miles apart. After a few songs he fell back to sleep and now I was able to put him in the bed.

"What happened?" My mom swung the door open and stepped in with Elena.

"A little cranky. He misses Harry." I answered as my hand is stroking my sons soft curls

She nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed for awhile and Elena at a chair in the small room and we engaged in a conversation before they left and decided to get some rest on the comfy couch's outside. After not being able to sleep last night I also decided to rest.

When I woke up I found Harvey's small arm drapped around my stomach and his small face nuzzled against my arm, I smiled at the view. It's not like it's the first time I woke up to this, but it's always like it is the first time I'll feel the love for this kid who is a part of me.

I pulled him closer gently, and I sang him a song. I know it's hard for him to be away Harry again, and I can't blame him because he never met Harry back then. He craved for his father, he wanted a comeplete family and now that we gave it to him we are not planning on taking it back again.

"Mum, is dad here yet?" A faint voice snapped me out of my own trance.

"He can't be here baby, we are on a plane it's impossible for him to get here." I explained.

"But he can fly right? Like a superhero? He can fly to be with us." He reasoned.

"Maybe, but you know dad is busy saving the world right now right?" I kissed his forehead and he just nodded.