Awards Show

//AN//

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

THANKS. xx

Taylor's POV

"Harry! Ugh! Stop!" I screamed at him annoyed because of him teasing me the whole day.

He keeps on singing Style, and he's mimicking me.

It's been 5 months since we got back on track. And it was also the best 5 months of my life so far. I spent my birthday with him and the Squad he planned a surprise party for me at my penthouse in NYC it was really great. We then parted to spend the Holidays with our Family I went home to Nashville and he went back to England. We reunited again to spend the New Year together.

The media still doesn't have the slightest idea its Harry. I guess we hid it pretty good with the secret midnight drives, coffee's,flights, and him or me sneaking past through them everyday just to be in my or his house. Even our parents still doesn't know about us being a thing again, except for my brother and Gemma. We are planning on surprising them, everyone actually including the fans and Haters in general when the time comes.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop if you let me kiss you. Oh no no, I'll stop if you give me the kiss I've been waiting for."Harry said wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin at my left shoulder.

I'm trying not to laugh because of him being so sad that I didn't gave him a morning kiss today.

"Still a no." I said leaning my head back on his shoulder. 
He sighed.

"Fine." He said freeing me. 

"Okay, I'll get ready now." We have an awards show to attend, He will go to represent One Direction, I think Liam and Lou will too. Niall and Zayn will be there because they are nominated for some categories.

"Oh come on, you I mean we still have 4 hours babe," he said pointing at the clock.

"What do you want to do the-" he didn't let me finish instead he gave me a peck in the lips.

"I wanted to do that." He said moving away from me.

I stepped closer to him and continued the kiss, it still feels like fireworks in the 4th of July. It still feels like magic every single time. he gives me feelings that I just adore.

I let go of the short make out session because of my phone ringing mad, I didn't want to end it but I know this is important.

I looked at the caller ID and it's Rick my manager.

I answered the call infront of Harry, he's just staring at me with a disappointed look. I felt guilty ..

"Hey, Rick what's up?" I said as I answered the phone.

[Hello Taylor, I'm sorry if I disturbed something, listen okay..] He paused for a bit. It's been a habit of him saying that when he calls because his calls are always at a perfect timing. He is the only one in my team that knows about me and Harry and I know they will go crazy if they find out. I mean the whole world will.

He just discussed about me Presenting an award later for a category where One Direction is nominated. Obviously they will win that category, but can you imagine how awkward it may be when I present it to them? I mean Harry is there and the media is there too and they still think he's my ex. Wow great Rick Thank You.

I followed him to the Living Room where he is petting Dibbles in the couch.

I sat beside him and embraced him. He still does not want to look at me.