Plus One

UPDATE

Taylor's POV

Harry woke me up with his phonecall. He left early again for the rehearsals.

[Hi baby, Good Morning! I'm sorry I woke you up, how I hate doing that. But I just want to tell you something and I think I couldn't wait till I get home.] His tone obviously excited.

"Hey, It's okay. Why? Is there a problem?" I asked groggily covering my face with a pillow while holding the phone in my ear.

[I just want to tell you that I'll be your plus one this evening.] He said, his tone definitely excited.

"My what?" I asked unclear of what he said.

[Your plus one. The boys are all going to have their dates even Liam so I convinced the management to be your plus one after our opening.] He giggled like a little girl causing me to laugh a bit.

"That's great, But does my management know about this? And the world will know, you know?" I asked.

[Yeah, i called Rick and he said yes. I can be your plus one tonight. Don't worry babe, no one will know anything later tonight. Okay, I'll see you later gotta go love. Eat your breakfast yeah? Bye love you.] He said and hungged up not letting me respond.

I got out of bed and did my routine before grabbing something to eat.

I was about to go out when I heard a knock.

Who might be this very early visitor? I thought walking towards the door.

I opened it and saw Eleanor standing there with a wide grin on her face.

"You seem dressed Tay? Where are you heading?" She said and raised an eyebrow.

"Well first good morning to you too. And I'm just going to go and get something to eat. What brought you here?" I said also raising an eyebrow

"My car brought me here, lol just kidding come on we'll go somewhere." She said grabbing my hand and starting to pull me downstairs.

"Wait, I have to get something." I said and rushed back to my apartment to get my satchel..

The both of us walked to her car. managing to get in without anyone noticing because its still early and no one is in the streets...yet.

"Where are you taking me? This is abduction." I joked making her laugh.

"We're just going to visit the boys." She said driving away from my apartment.

"If I only knew, you just miss Louis." I teased.

"Shut up, I don't miss that fucking idiot."

"Then why are we gonna go and visit them?" I tried to corner her.

She just sighed in defeat, and I know something's wrong with the both of them.

"You can tell me what's wrong you know." I started.

"It's just hard, Louis is being so distant this few days and I don't know what's wrong, I don't remember doing anything wrong and I just miss him so much." Her tone confused and sad.

"Maybe they're just busy, have you tried talking to him?"

"No, I told you he's being distant. No calls, or even texts. He's avoiding me Tay, That's why I flew here And I don't think he's busy because if he is then the other boys should be too, they're in the same band you know." She has a point.

"Just give him time El, he'll open up to you soon knowing Lou. He's just stubborn at times you know that. Maybe there's just something that's been bugging him." Nope not really Louis is just settling things before he proposes to you, and it's taking awfully long.