Chapter 6 (Edited)

Mira waited for Anthony to walk downstairs to take her to school. After she had some food, more like making the food disappear, she had went back upstairs to grab her stuff for school and walked back down. Impatiently, she tapped her foot while she waited at the door. If he keeps this up, I'm just going to fly, she thought, frowning. Mira knew better than to actually fly there, because she knew that she could be questioned about how she got there.

"Let's go, Shortie," a male voice said behind her, causing her to almost hurt him for sneaking up on her.

"I am not short," Mira said, spying that it was only Anthony. She pouted a bit, because all she wanted to do was punch whoever called her short. But for some reason, she couldn't seem to have the willpower to punch him. A small huff escaped her lips as she trotted beside the long legged male to keep up with him.

"Would you hurry up?" Anthony asked, sounding rather annoyed. He glanced back to see that Mira was still a couple of feet behind him, scowling "I am not waiting for you."

Mira shook her head and started to run, her bag hitting her back every so often. She didn't say a word when she reached the big truck and frowned. "How am I supposed to get in here?" she asked, looking at the taller male.

Anthony sighed and rolled his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He opened the back door before picking her up and putting her there. "You are in the back," he said, slamming the door shut and walking towards the driver's seat. He got in and turned to look at the silent female. "I'm picking up my girlfriend."

Mira's heart broke, but she didn't say a word. She just took off her bag and placed it beside her, keeping her face blank. He didn't need to how that single word broke her heart, because she knew that he wouldn't care.

***

"Hey, Tony!" a female exclaimed, getting into the truck. She had bronze skin and brown hair that was all over the place. She was a happy go lucky girl, and Mira could tell that was probably the reason that Tony picked her.

"Hey, Bella," Tony said giving the female a kiss on the lips.

The female, Bella, scrunched her face together and moved away from him. She shoved him back, not caring about the silent growl that the Alpha sent her way. "Hey, what was that for?" she asked, glaring at him. She turned to look in the back and saw Mira watching them. "My, aren't you so pretty," she squealed, causing Mira to jump up a little. She smiled, excitedly. "I'm Annabella, but most people call me Bella. And no, I am not attracted to a Vampire." She held out her hand and scrunched her face up in annoyance.

"Mira," Mira said softly, shaking the other female's hand. She was curious about this female, because she knew that Bella had this pure innocence about her, not plagued by sins. Mira knew that Bella had committed some sins, but not enough that her soul was darker than the day she was born.

Bella grinned before glaring at Anthony. "Why didn't you tell me that you found your ma-"

"Because, she isn't like us," Anthony said, sending her a glare. The meaning was clear, Anthony wanted Bella to shut up and not say a word abou. Power filled the air between them, causing the hair on Mira's neck stand at attention.

Bella shrunk back in her seat and glanced at Mira before looking back at him. "It doesn't matter," she said. "She is yours just like you are hers. You shouldn't have kissed me." Anger filled her voice, causing Mira to smile slightly because this female was standing up for her.

Anthony growled and glared at her. "You are not to say anything. Do you understand?"

Bella shot Mira an apologetic look before she looked down. "Yes, Alpha," she muttered.