Chapter 14 (Edited)

A/N: Pic of dress at top.

_________________________________________________________________________

There was a knock on the door, causing Mira to groan and stood. It was Bella, and Mira did not want to see her. "Come on, Sunshine. We are going to be late to the movie," Bella sung. She, again, knocked on the door, trying to get the other female to hurry up.

Mira opened the door, groaning. "I'm not going," she said before trying to close the door on her friend. "Bella," Mira complained when Bella caught the door and made her way into the room.

"Ok, what's up? Why are you not going to the movie? I thought we agreed to do a "double date"," Bella said. She folded her arms across her chest and started at the other female, raising an eyebrow.

Mira looked down, her face turning colors. "I don't want to see Fifty Shades of Grey," she said, innocently. "I've... not done... it." She cleared her throat and looked. "I do not want to see... others doing it, either."

"It?" Bella asked, and Mira knew that she had raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Mira pulled at the collar of her shirt. "You know..." she said. "It."

"I don't know what this it is," Bella said. "Unless..."

Mira could tell that Bella finally knew what she meant and nodded her head. Her whole face was red as a tomato, and she couldn't help but cover it.

"But... I thought they married at a young age."

"Some do," Mira said, her voice muffled. "I was about to get married before..." She shrugged her shoulder. She loathed her father and wished that he would burn in Hell and not somewhere else.

"If we don't see this movie, will we go see one?"

Mira nodded, finally uncovering her face. She did not know what else there was and hoped that Bella would not pick a movie that she might get in trouble for watching.

"All right," Bella said, clapping suddenly and jumping up. She grinned, and there was this park of mischievousness in her eyes. "Let's get you prettified."

***

There was a knock on the door, causing Bella to stop pulling at Mira's hair. "Come on you two," they heard. "We are all ready to go. Why are you two taking a long time to get ready?"

"Because, we are getting Mira ready and make Tony fall in love with her," Bella said in a 'duh' tone. She finished pulling at Mira's hair into some fancy up-do with bits of her hair flowing in front of her face.

Mira's face felt like it was caked, and she didn't like it. "Do I have to wear this... makeup?" Mira asked, frowning. She grabbed hold of Bella's hand and pulled herself unsteadily on the heels that she was wearing. Her nose scrunched up anger as she tried to walk in them.

"Yes," Bella said. "Don't worry. You will get used to it."

"But this is just a movie thing, isn't it?" Mira asked, looking at the white dress that she was wearing. She tried to pull it down a little more, even though it was just under her kneecaps. "And shouldn't I wear something longer than this?"

Bella busted out laughing and shook her head. "Mira, it's not that bad," she teased. "You can show your ankles."

Mira's face flushed, and she looked down. "I-I know," she said. "Come on, let's go before Jeff tries to break down the door."

Bella laughed and walked in front of Mira while Mira tried to walk unsteadily in her heels. She had warned Mira not to change into other shoes, or else...

Mira did not want to know what the or else meant. She was sure that she would be able to actually survive, even though she was dead, but she did not want to test Bella's crazy brain. A part of her was scared of the other female, and she did not like it one bit.